GDT: [Game 1] April 13: Flames @ Ducks - 8:30pm MT (TV: CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Hamilton, Gaudreau, Backlund all absent. Can't win when three of your supposed game breakers take the night off

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Refs didn't let us off the hook. And we shouldn't expect them too. If the Ducks play like this all series, it's winnable.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
I hate garrett more than I hate the ducks. I've become way less of a Gaudreau fan this season. The guy is extremely mentally weak.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Refs didn't let us off the hook. And we shouldn't expect them too. If the Ducks play like this all series, it's winnable.
We all knew the refs were going to try and set the tone with what happened last week. Apparently no one gave Hamilton the memo

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames had a chance to tie it with an extended 5 on 3 and barely had any zone time.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Place this loss solely on Bartkowski and Engelland. No need to over analyze any further, that stupid change cost us the game.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Hamilton, Gaudreau, Backlund all absent. Can't win when three of your supposed game breakers take the night off

Backlund wasn't absent, he was killing every penalty. Probably exhausted, wouldn't expect much offense from him when his entire game was on the PK.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Monahan and Ferland carried Gaurdreau tonight. Someone please tell me how Mony's a passenger, easily our second best forward behind Ferly.

Backlund was ******* tonight, not going to sugar coat it.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
I don't blame Kesler for this. Honestly I would've​ sit on the puck too for those ten seconds if I was there and knew I could get away with it.

I blame the officiating for being so embarrassing for one last time. How do you not blow the whistle?

It feels a whole lot more even on 5v5 than last time we met them in the playoffs. I think we have a real chance to beat them in their house.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Place this loss solely on Bartkowski and Engelland. No need to over analyze any further, that stupid change cost us the game.

Just stop. Look past your own player biases and see that Hamilton's penalty hat trick and Gaudreau being a ghost contributed just as much, if not more, to this loss.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames beat themselves AGAIN against this ****ing team. One of the worst line changes i've ever seen, and a garbage 5 on 3 at the end of the game. 5 HFFlames members would've produced something better. Handed the game over on a silver platter. Flames were looking fine until that point before it came undone again.
F me. Refs were trash. Sure, Flames had legit calls against, but call it BOTH WAYS.
Blow this damn Anaheim team OUT OF THE WATER on Saturday. Enough is E N O U G H.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
If this goes back to Calgary 2-0 in favour of the Ducks, we're done. Saturday is a must win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia