GDT: Game 1 • "All In" • Oilers @ Blues • 6:00pm • SN360 • PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah, yeah. Life sucks, we're going to be bad forever, McDavid sucks, and we're all going to die from global warming in five years. Did I miss anything? If not, I'm going to go back to enjoying hockey, thanks.

Heh, yeah. This team does not look like the directionless morass that it was last year. They are making bad plays, but they are not getting offensive opportunities by chance anymore. Every offensive opportunity they play is something they worked for.

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Remenda hit the nail on the head early in the game.. it seems guys are still working the game instead of playing it. Looks like they are in their own heads. Fixing that will take time. As long as they buy into the system good things will come once they get it down and start playing their games within it.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Hey, if you want to believe we've actually played well, then I guess that is your prerogative. But you're watching a different game than I am. We've been terrible, and have been badly out chanced. Also, our big off-season signing, sekera, has been beyond bad.

Me and the majority of the posters in this thread, lol. But sure, you're free to be a Debbie downer all you want.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Hey, if you want to believe we've actually played well, then I guess that is your prerogative. But you're watching a different game than I am. We've been terrible, and have been badly out chanced. Also, our big off-season signing, sekera, has been beyond bad.

No, you haven’t.

The shots are 30-24. That’s not brutal

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta

Buddy, drink your beer and watch the game. Keep the handgun locked away.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
well.. we didn't play that bad, but Purcell sure ****ing killed us tonight.

Everything from his skating to his decision making seems even worse than last year. He killed just about every play he was in on save for 1 pass that set pouliot for a nice one timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad