GDT: Game 1 • "All In" • Oilers @ Blues • 6:00pm • SN360 • PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
No Eberle is killing us like I said we needed to keep Draisaitl up because we need another player who can actually make a play.

We've had like 4-5 real chances the whole game and our 1 goal was a fluke.

I'm not even sure we've had 4-5 chances. We've been anemic offensively. Rather sad actually, absolutely no offensive spark whatsoever.

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Sekera makes some baaaaaad passes in his own zone not unlike Gilbert or Petry. Hopefully he can adjust.

To be expected.. afterall he IS basically Petry's replacement. Big shoes to fill on the giveaway in own zone front

Tekneek

Nov 28, 2004
Slepyshev has looked out of place. A good preseason does not make you NHL ready, it seems.

Reinhart has been good, but his penalties were not. At least the Blues weren't able to score on those power plays.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Ugh you'd think Yakupov would get rewarded for those drives to the net eventually, haha.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah, yeah. Life sucks, we're going to be bad forever, McDavid sucks, and we're all going to die from global warming in five years. Did I miss anything? If not, I'm going to go back to enjoying hockey, thanks.

Hey, if you want to believe we've actually played well, then I guess that is your prerogative. But you're watching a different game than I am. We've been terrible, and have been badly out chanced. Also, our big off-season signing, sekera, has been beyond bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad