Gally and Gallagher's Domestic Situation :)

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
So Bergevin stated that the young kids will not be left alone to fend for themselves, which is a very pleasant change from the idiots who ran the orginization for the past few years.

So does anyone know who is taking these young guns home for some home cooking? I'm guessing Gionta and Gorges?

bjac

Jan 16, 2006
I heard it was LordChezz if he can refrain from telling them to GTFO.

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Ah, thanks.

I also approve of the use of "BGally and AGally" as a way to designate between the two.

I believe sources in the twitterverse confirmed that BGally won the moniker war and will be known as Gally while AGally will be known as Chuckie. fwiw

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Listening to the media coverage from today's practice, pretty sure no decision has been made on who takes care of them yet.

This

They are both rooming together at a hotel as of now, they asked Gionta and he said he would ask his wife but he would be ok with it.

Gorges said the same, if the team asked him he would let the guys stay with him.

But as of now both are rooming together at a hotel.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I wonder if they had done this with Higgins and Komi, they may still be Habs right now.

I don't care what anyone says, I think they could have been core players for many years.

just one example of the bungling fools... Well time to move forward.

Apr 28, 2010
I thought Alex's nickname was Galchy. Was it too girlish? :laugh: Chuckie is a little harsh. Hope he's not taking it seriously.

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
Seems like a big request on the part of management on Gio and Gorges... its not like they have huge sprawling mansion like Lemieux when he boarded Crosby.

Protest the Hero

Mar 13, 2011
Ontario
I wonder if they had done this with Higgins and Komi, they may still be Habs right now.

I don't care what anyone says, I think they could have been core players for many years.

just one example of the bungling fools... Well time to move forward.

They made Komisarek an assistant coach when he was injured, and tried to re-sign him, he left because he wanted more money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad