Gallagher wins it in shoot out. WOoooooooooOOOoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
So I just searching "PK Subban" on Twitter and this comes up. :shakehead

Ryan Duane ‏@rduane15 1h

this kid in my class is wearing a pk subban jersey. why would you ever wear a black hockey players jersey?

So, how exactly does everyone want to dismantle this person's twitter account and life? Open to ideas and ready to strike.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
We all will come Sochi this winter.

That is why I have a hard time hating him.

I can't see him not being on team Canada next year... But that's a thread in itself. Too soon.

Of all of Canada's talented wingers, you want Milan Lucic to play for us?

In a tournament where it's one game knockouts, I really don't think he's the type that fits the bill. Getzlaf and Perry were perfect cuz they are tough (Perry in particular), but have massive amounts of talent, far more than Lucy. I can see the argument to be made though. Hate to say it, but I feel like Lupus is going to get some consideration as well.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Why is Gionta not celebrating the tying goal? LOL
3359y04.jpg

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
OT: But to everyone who cared in the GDT last night, my dog is home!! Thank you for the love and support, it means more than you can imagine. Through thick or thin, I love you all.

Go Habs Go!!

Awesome news! :handclap: This was a great night for you more than anyone here.

So, how exactly does everyone want to dismantle this person's twitter account and life? Open to ideas and ready to strike.

I doubt it's worth it. I could be wrong, but it sounds like someone who doesn't watch hockey and hasn't become familiar with the fact that black people play hockey and are pretty good at it too. Just ignorance.

Physical HABuse

Nov 3, 2002
Mississauga
Visit site
sorry if this is already posted but

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/felger-goes-montreal-canadiens-radio-host

can someone please punch that felger guy in the throat or something? he's the perfect example of a sore loser! he's too much.

good job by conor mckenna though. all calm through out the whole thing. :handclap:

I agree.....the conversation shows the difference in hockey IQ between the two is the size of the Grand Canyon. McKenna does very well to keep it together. Mr. "Felcher" has his typical agenda in this discussion. It's remarkable how you can continue to come off as a dumbass again and again, and be that oblivious to it. :)

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Felger is so far out there that after the "Embellishment City" game he had Mike Milbury taking the Habs side.

Such is the way of the Boston media echo chamber I guess.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
sorry if this is already posted but

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/felger-goes-montreal-canadiens-radio-host

can someone please punch that felger guy in the throat or something? he's the perfect example of a sore loser! he's too much.

good job by conor mckenna though. all calm through out the whole thing. :handclap:

That Felger guy really needs to take the Bruins goggles off.. Although he seems so clueless about hockey I doubt it would make much of a difference. Having to listen to hacks like Felger, Edwards, Milbury and Don Cherry constantly spewing garbage I can now understand why most Bruin fans have the mentality they do.

Analyzer*

Anyone have a video, or a gif of how pumped Budaj was after Gallagher scored ? Or of the whole team celebrating ?

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
That Felger guy really needs to take the Bruins goggles off.. Although he seems so clueless about hockey I doubt it would make much of a difference. Having to listen to hacks like Felger, Edwards, Milbury and Don Cherry constantly spewing garbage I can now understand why most Bruin fans have the mentality they do.

Can someone please shut this Felger guy's ****ing mouth!?!? Number of powerplays has nothing to do with the diving. Never seen someone as ignorant as him.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We all will come Sochi this winter.

That is why I have a hard time hating him.

I can't see him not being on team Canada next year... But that's a thread in itself. Too soon.
I don't think Lucic makes sense on Team Canada at the Olympics. International hockey and how close they call the games negate a lot of what he'd bring to the table. His rough style of play just doesn't translate that well. Chris Pronger is a prime example, absolutely fantastic in the playoffs because the refs put their whistles away but in international play he wasn't nearly as effective.

From the Bruins I could see Bergeron as he's a strong defensive forward who can win faceoffs or maybe Marchand if they want an agitator. Lucic I don't think is the right fit. He warrants an invite to camp but I don't think he'd be a great addition to the team in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad