Gallagher cheap shot fine/suspension worthy?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
As long as they are "running around" and not "slowly shuffling around" I'm not sure there os anything Chara could do to stop it.

I bet the internet would confirm that theory.
Makes me chuckle. All I know is that I’d rather have Chara and his 1 year $5M salary in terms of BOTH performance and intimidation than Weber and his remaining 7 years $7M cap hit. At this point I bet you’d be happy if Weber was “slowly shuffling around” on the ice. Beats the hell out of sitting on his ass in the press box.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bruins fans complaining about anything! Dirtiest team in the league currently. They get away with murder in the playoffs and have the dirtiest rat in Marchand.
I am not a big fan of Vancouver but the way they assaulted them in the Finals was criminal. Bruins complaining about "cheap shots" and the rest of the league rolls their eyes.

Dude licked a guy. End of story.

Dirtiest team in the league.... :lol:
Then cites licking.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Was disappointed by him. Again, If Crosby does it and it's ok, .... unless there are double standards... are there ?? lol

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Bruins fans complaining about anything! Dirtiest team in the league currently. They get away with murder in the playoffs and have the dirtiest rat in Marchand.
I am not a big fan of Vancouver but the way they assaulted them in the Finals was criminal. Bruins complaining about "cheap shots" and the rest of the league rolls their eyes.

I was waiting for a butt hurt Mapleleaf fan to chime in. Just worry about your boy scouts. It was taken care of on the ice and will be put in the memory bank. Move on.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
When did Montreal become so dirty?

Im blown away by the amount of dirty tactics this team is dishing out tonight ....
BREAKING. fan of hated divisional rival, surprised when game gets edgy. domi, gallagher, shaw, deslauriers, etc...get used to it. hopefully it's the beginning of payback lol

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

Lmao, relax man the hate is going kill ya. Vancouver were just innocent all series, better let Horton in on that one. Rat, lol you have Kadri, end of story

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Makes me chuckle. All I know is that I’d rather have Chara and his 1 year $5M salary in terms of BOTH performance and intimidation than Weber and his remaining 7 years $7M cap hit. At this point I bet you’d be happy if Weber was “slowly shuffling around” on the ice. Beats the hell out of sitting on his ass in the press box.

Weber is projected to be back for our next game on Tuesday. Chara won't even be re-evaluated for another 3 weeks. Who is sitting on his ass in the pressbox again?

Furio

you got a bee on your hat
Nov 20, 2018
Naples
Intent was obvious and it was dirty but he probably gets fined at the most. The DoPS has shown time and time again that they don’t care about infractions against the the coin pouch.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
and typical ******* Gallagher turtled as always.

Maybe, but not sure I can recall him ever NOT turtling. Guess it's fair to say I can't stand him. One of the few or maybe the only one you have left that still makes my skin crawl.

1) 3 guys jumped on him and 2) Gallagher is not one to shy away from these situations. It's even a wonder how he's still standing up after all these years of abuse and getting himself into rough traffic. You must be thinking of someone else.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Is he wearing a Capitals #43? If so he’ll be suspended 20GMs for just lacin em up.
So as to your assertion that people only care when it’s the Bruins, get over yourself.

I just wonder has Marchand ever done anything to anyone? This might just be that old bugger karma.

But Gallagher deserved to get tuned up, no argument there.

Easy guy. I was referencing the Lucic incident which already showed up multiple times in this thread years after the fact do you think this one will be the same? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Weber is projected to be back for our next game on Tuesday. Chara won't even be re-evaluated for another 3 weeks. Who is sitting on his ass in the pressbox again?
Your boy Shea has sat for the last 80 NHL games due to injury. And has years of mega million contract on the book going past 40+ years of age.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Big Z on the other hand has about $3M left on his contract. We’ll miss him when he finally goes, no doubt. However, there’s only one GM who would take Weber’s situation. And that is Bergevin. Because he has no choice — or at least not a cheap one. :laugh: Good trade. Nashville will pay a steep price when he retires, but at least they have PK!!!!

Back to the topic at hand...... Gallagher is a piece of garbage. At least he apologized to Miller in the box. Of course you and I both know exactly why he did that! “Please don’t kill me when get out of the box, Kevan. Please please please. Be a bro.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad