Visit site
Don't factor him into any equation.

tenor.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Send him back to juniors and hope he doesn't further injure himself on the trip

I don't trust him to not cut himself on an airline napkin and bleed out at this point.

Is it desk(back, neck) problems? Shoulder? Lower body? Or all of the above? What the hell is wrong with him? Did LA sell its' soul for 2 cups? Dammit!!!

Yes.

Reactions: BigKing

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yes, I'm sure he was "ruled out" because team Canada decided if he were allowed to play he would win the entire tournament on the first shift of the first game.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Those clubs that passed on him in the draft are looking smarter by the day.

Just saw on the TSN ticker that they have him listed as out of the tournament due to his back.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Those clubs that passed on him in the draft are looking smarter by the day.

Just saw on the TSN ticker that they have him listed as out of the tournament due to his back.

In the long-run, I think we'll be the winners in this. Disappointed he still can't go, but after seeing him play live I'm very confident we have a really skilled player on our hands.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
It was a stall tactic from the FO to keep him up . The kid is AHL bound for two more games then who knows. Either we have the most incompetent medical staff in the NHL or the FO is trying to keep him past the ASG for some reason... from all accounts, he’s looked really good in the AHL and at the WJC camp.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Shut him down until he is 1000% healthy no matter how long it takes.

How will the Kings determine if he's healthy? They don't even know what's wrong with him. MRI machine OUT OF ORDER. Kings Doctors-he has a bad back. The doctors then put on all kinda of flashy workout gear and go teach a cross fit class in Venice.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
So Vilardi signed a 3 year deal which started this season. How does it work if he returns to junior, does that start date just get pushed out?

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
In the long-run, I think we'll be the winners in this. Disappointed he still can't go, but after seeing him play live I'm very confident we have a really skilled player on our hands.
Does it matter if he can't get on the ice? I'm certainly no expert, but an 18 year old kid missing about 1.5 out of the last 2 years of playing time is not exactly going to be a boon to his development.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Does it matter if he can't get on the ice? I'm certainly no expert, but an 18 year old kid missing about 1.5 out of the last 2 years of playing time is not exactly going to be a boon to his development.

For the sake of accuracy, the 19 year old kid has played 52 games in a bit less than 1 1/2 seasons.

Reactions: Bandit

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I feel sorry for the kid, it must suck to have your body let you down and put your dreams on hold. It must be what its like when you get old without little blue pills.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

The dude is 100% something else. No joke, best player in the draft when healthy, literally better than Hischier and Patrick. Absolute phenom everywhere. I know, hot take.

BUT, if you can't stay on the rink, yeah, it's a concern.

Shut him down, let him grow up, help him grow. Don't force him to play this year. Please. Dude hasn't played a normal season in years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad