Gabby's GM Game 2.0 Sign-up Thread Only

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
This is just a sign up thread to see how many GMs I can get so I can figure out if I should do a regular Game or a Dispersal Draft

I have so far
- :bruins Minion
- :rangers Gaborikthebeast
- :edmonton hlaverty06
- :flyers HabsRock101
- :kings2 wreckingcru
- :pens Spacecorn
- :wild donghabs98
- :stars ALI
- :habs DKQ
-:blues Noahhabib
- :sens The Produce Man
- :cbj candyman82
- :hawks Top6Spaling
- :ducks2 Koivu777
- :leafs KLLR
- :flames LYRN

Last edited:

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Down boys. I still have more KLLR cups than both of you, and rebuilding the Bruins gives me a lot to work with...

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
So rebuilders so far are me and Minion?

As for the :blues, I will likely only keep Pieterangelo from my main roster, everyone else should go. I want elite prospects in return, and elite young roster players.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Hey everyone. School has gotten to be a lot, so I'm going to sit this one out. Just not feeling it. If a rebuilder is unclaimed with a few days left, I may swoop in to get some trades going, but we'll see.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
We have 12 GMs as of now I am open to suggestions other than dispersal draft or a regular game to see if we can find more people and or a way to make a game with these people

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
We have 12 GMs as of now I am open to suggestions other than dispersal draft or a regular game to see if we can find more people and or a way to make a game with these people

Send pm's to people maybe , like people that where in the previous game ? maybe they didn't see this post

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

I'd say let's try to fill up 8 more teams, for a total of 20 teams, and do a 10 team dispersal draft using the drat order from 2012, with the un-claimed teams out, just like in Dong's game.

But, I'd prefer to have the undrafted players become UFAs, rather than disappear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad