GDT: G9: Wild @ Pens, 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm fairly certain when Zucker noticed Brodin was the defender on that 1-on-1 in OT, he instantly knew it was a bad idea and pulled up.

Or maybe he was tired, but I like the first explanation.
I noticed the same thing- Zucker looked like he was having flashbacks to all 1300 practices he and Brodin have had facing off against one another, and said, "f*** it."

Reactions: fredrikstad

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Which one of Spurgeons goal was tipped by JEE. Don't recall them correcting it but nhl.xom and espn.com both have Spurgeon with only 1 and JEE with 1

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Which one of Spurgeons goal was tipped by JEE. Don't recall them correcting it but nhl.xom and espn.com both have Spurgeon with only 1 and JEE with 1

JEE could have gotten both of them tbh. I thought it was off his skate for the first goal.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Heretical take...I don't mind Brodin at the top of the umbrella during the #2PP, with Dumba on one side, and a LHS(Beckman?) on the other. Brodin is very comfortable up there, and makes good decisions. The main problem is not having someone who can make zone entries on that unit. Kap, Zucc, and Fiala are our best, and are all on the #1 unit.

Reactions: nickschultzfan

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Heretical take...I don't mind Brodin at the top of the umbrella during the #2PP, with Dumba on one side, and a LHS(Beckman?) on the other. Brodin is very comfortable up there, and makes good decisions. The main problem is not having someone who can make zone entries on that unit. Kap, Zucc, and Fiala are our best, and are all on the #1 unit.

Problem is that they put those guys on the wrong sides.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Even with those guys that first unit plays a lot of fetch and ends up doing nothing.

PP2 is more of a crash and bang to create chaos than run set plays that everyone knows is coming. Beckman is just a placeholder on PP2.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Kaprizov set up an OT goal, scored the winner in another OT, and now he scored on SO. These 3 wins weren't all because of him, but he was instrumental. And he's already PPG. All this while not looking very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad