GDT: G78 WILD @ PENS - 6 CENTRAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Amazing how fast they went from cruising up the standings to another players only meeting. I guess what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.

Reactions: Sad People

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Amazing how fast they went from cruising up the standings to another players only meeting. I guess what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.

Well you can’t expect them to play at 100% when it matters ….duh

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Seemed like the Penguins really aren’t that great but were able to win face offs and take time and space away all game.

Gotta keep the boys away from those girls in Vegas so they can skate.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021

Them having a players only meeting makes me feel a little better atleast they know they’ve been playing like dog water and took a step to acknowledge it and hopefully correct it.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Them having a players only meeting makes me feel a little better atleast they know they’ve been playing like dog water and took a step to acknowledge it and hopefully correct it.

It’s 100x worse that they have to have this type of meeting 4 f***ing games before the playoffs when just 3 days ago they were in contention to win the f***ing division. If you can’t bring some urgency to the ice this time of year with what’s at stake then get the f*** off this team and off my tv. How pathetic can they get???

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It’s 100x worse that they have to have this type of meeting 4 f***ing games before the playoffs when just 3 days ago they were in contention to win the f***ing division. If you can’t bring some urgency to the ice this time of year with what’s at stake then get the f*** off this team and off my tv. How pathetic can they get???
I agree they really shouldn’t have to have a meeting like this a couple weeks before the playoffs but hopefully they get some things worked out and something positive comes from it.

Also no one is making you watch the games? I’m sure My Little Pony is on somewhere ;)

Sidebar: Please for the love of god Have Ek be ok and ready for the playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I agree they really shouldn’t have to have a meeting like this a couple weeks before the playoffs but hopefully they get some things worked out and something positive comes from it.

Also no one is making you watch the games? I’m sure My Little Pony is on somewhere ;)

Sidebar: Please for the love of god Have Ek be ok and ready for the playoffs.

I’d prefer to have a healthy team for the simple fact that now we’re gonna have to listen to an entire summers worth of excuses about how they would have played Dallas much harder had Kap and Ek and Zucc and god knows who else been 100%. So f***ing sick of this shit every single f***ing year

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I’d prefer to have a healthy team for the simple fact that now we’re gonna have to listen to an entire summers worth of excuses about how they would have played Dallas much harder had Kap and Ek and Zucc and god knows who else been 100%. So f***ing sick of this shit every single f***ing year
Are you going to (empty) threaten to leave again?

• Haha
Reactions: Wild11MN

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I wish we were healthy too but we aren’t. Hopefully Eks Injury isn’t anything too serious and it’s just swollen like a mofo. Best case scenario everyone’s back when the playoffs start.

This isnt exactly giving me hope.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Except for completely missing Dumba for a tap-in and shooting it at the jersey logo instead.
What is maddening is how could Ek possibly pull off a fantastic no look through the legs pass last game and a great shootout double move,

and then completely miss Dumba on a simple putt tonight!
I suppose frustration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad