GDT: G77: VGK @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
This is not a known fact.
After reading my post, I understand how it was worded wrong.

Kap and Boldy will be great regardless.

They will be better if their linemates Zuc and jojo play well, get open and set them up.

Self evident I suppose.

Perhaps Ek could show the others some moves?lol

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Problem is, when Kaprizov is out, Zuccarello doesn't fit anywhere in this current lineup. It's gonna be the same experience playing with Gaudreau and whoever on the third line as it is playing with Hartman and whoever on the top line.

Best thing you can do for now is probably drop his ice time from 20-21 minutes to 16-17 minutes until Kaprizov is back. Ideally maybe we'd be in a position where you can sit him for a few games while Kaprizov is out so he's not injured in the playoffs for the fourth straight season, and see what Walker/Beckman/maybe Rossi have, but the team isn't there.

if Nyquist was back, putting him there might work, but is Nyquist even going to be back before Kaprizov?
The other bonus with dropping his minutes is that he should keep him a tad healthier going into the playoffs.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I think the original plan was to give Zucc and a few veterans the last couple of games off. But now it depends on how they look at the standings, that 1st place seems tough anyway. Also if Kaprizov can play those games he should play with Zucc to update things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad