GDT: G77: VGK @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Is there usually a lot of scalpers selling tickets outside the X or not? I’m gonna be down there and I’d like to go but I need 3 tickets and not much option online

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Is there usually a lot of scalpers selling tickets outside the X or not? I’m gonna be down there and I’d like to go but I need 3 tickets and not much option online
Define "a lot"?
There's usually a handful in my experiences. They're usually right outside the main entrance or by the walkway from the Science Museum parking lot

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Define "a lot"?
There's usually a handful in my experiences. They're usually right outside the main entrance or by the walkway from the Science Museum parking lot
Just trying to gauge my odds of getting 3 tickets for $100 each or less. Not super concerned about location

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
With tickets being all digital, scalpers have all but vanished actually

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Feel really bad for Shaw. Duhaime will be a nice add for the 4th, I think. I think they could be a really interesting line once the whole team is healthy. Duhaime and Dewar's speed are noticeable out there.

The team has to take it to Vegas tonight. i actually thought they were pretty good last game, but their goalie was better. Fleury was better later on, but let in two goals in the first 7 shots or so. That's tough to come back from, when you are playing a good team.

Our #2 PP is atrocious. Rossi would help, i think.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Shaw was a nice story and it’s sad to see this happen to him. I don’t think he was tracking towards a long NHL Career before this. Doubt this helps.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Shaw was a nice story and it’s sad to see this happen to him. I don’t think he was tracking towards a long NHL Career before this. Doubt this helps.
He had his foot firmly in the door as a NHL 4th liner. Just quick enough, just skilled enough, just tough enough, had a great attitude, and the fact that he would drop the gloves didn't hurt, either. The days of the goon are close to done, but coaches still want a couple few guys that will fight on their roster, so other, more skilled players, will not.

This certainly doesn't help, but if he can come back with the same game he'll be fine. He might be able to get 4-500 NHL games in.

djbard99

Feb 11, 2023
Oiler fan here. How much do tickets go for in Minny? Your crowd is crazier than ours and it’d be great to stop in and see a game.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Oiler fan here. How much do tickets go for in Minny? Your crowd is crazier than ours and it’d be great to stop in and see a game.
Depends on where they're located.

Anywhere from like $80-300, IIRC.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
He had his foot firmly in the door as a NHL 4th liner. Just quick enough, just skilled enough, just tough enough, had a great attitude, and the fact that he would drop the gloves didn't hurt, either. The days of the goon are close to done, but coaches still want a couple few guys that will fight on their roster, so other, more skilled players, will not.

This certainly doesn't help, but if he can come back with the same game he'll be fine. He might be able to get 4-500 NHL games in.
Love Shaw but I'm concerned about his knees. I heard he's had 3 ACL surgeries? Great energy always. Sure hope he's ok.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Cmon Wild, need a good one tonight! Looking at a 2 day blizzard coming my way starting tomorrow. A little boost to my spirits would do wonders. (Not that the playoff standings are important or anything….)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad