GDT: G76: MIN @ VGK - 9PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Johansson second most time on ice with 22.36, only Brodin had more with 24.03.
Deadline deadweight MoJo that is...;)

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
I see a dallas, wild first round matchup developing. Flower let in some soft shit tonight if u ask me.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Let's say they kind of sacrified this game to have some fun in Vegas.

So what would be the best policy, should they be allowed to have a little fun together, or should alcohol be forbidden these days with the important games. I'd say strict rules is not the way to go.

Why is Foligno on the top line? Obviously not to create a scoring line. Teams have been going after Zuccarello, even more after Kirill got hurt. Foligno is up there to stop that, and it works well. Zucc is slowing down because they don't want him getting hurt, Kirill is on his way back, and playoffs are close.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

So what would be the best policy, should they be allowed to have a little fun together, or should alcohol be forbidden these days with the important games. I'd say strict rules is not the way to go.

Why is Foligno on the top line? Obviously not to create a scoring line. Teams have been going after Zuccarello, even more after Kirill got hurt. Foligno is up there to stop that, and it works well. Zucc is slowing down because they don't want him getting hurt, Kirill is on his way back, and playoffs are close.
lol ok

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Pretty sure the defenders are more worried about the real top line with Hatt Goaldy right now. Zucc isn't striking far into anyone... especially since he was already struggling before Kap was injured. He's pretty much an afterthought at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad