GDT: G76: MIN @ VGK - 9PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Vegas lost the last 2, one to the Oil and one to the Sharks.... probably going to come out ready to play tonight. Hope we're ready!

Reactions: TaLoN

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Currently 2 points behind VGK. Win both games against them, at least one in regulation, and we would be leading the conference.

• Wow

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Currently 2 points behind VGK. Win both games against them, at least one in regulation, and we would be leading the conference.
I think if we win both then there’s almost no chance we don’t win the west. Peg and Nash are dumpster fires but will still be battling. The rest is lottery fodder

• Wow

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
Maybe I can stay up for this one. I hope the wild come out ready to play. I assume MAF is in net?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Avs / Stars will be interesting. Hopefully no OT. Somebody’s getting points, so we better as well

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
First time. I’ll get it rocking in there
I've been to about four games down there, but unfortunately none were a Wild game. It's a different atmosphere for sure. Tons of opposing team fans always (like Arizona pre-mini stadium), and the entertainment/production level is a notch above everyone else.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I've been to about four games down there, but unfortunately none were a Wild game. It's a different atmosphere for sure. Tons of opposing team fans always (like Arizona pre-mini stadium), and the entertainment/production level is a notch above everyone else.
Yeah...but it's always so damn corny, over the top and kind of weird. I get that's kind of the Vegas thing, but to me it doesn't translate that well to a hockey pre game. Every time I watch other teams intros, it's usually pretty cool You watch Vegas and it's like...
Uhh Sure.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wild11MN and TaLoN

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
So what is the deal with Brodin? Is this a new injury or was he rushed back again?
I read somewhere he blocked 7 shots last game, maybe a little banged up.
Some rest before playoffs could be good in the long run.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Still no power, might be watching this game with the dog in the truck since that's the only way to keep my phone charged at the moment.
Really? Knew a lot of people were out, didn't know CR was having issues. Wonder if the snow took down a power line? Some jackass ran off the road and hit a transformer? Were a ton of cars in the ditch on 10 this morning on the way to my first job for work.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Really? Knew a lot of people were out, didn't know CR was having issues. Wonder if the snow took down a power line? Some jackass ran off the road and hit a transformer? Were a ton of cars in the ditch on 10 this morning on the way to my first job for work.
Beats me, didnt see any obvious damaflges. 270 or so outages in CR ... it's infuriating seeing lights on in homes across the street, lol

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad