GDT: G76: Capitals @ Avalanche | 4/18/22 | 9:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
They're probably not wrong. We beat them in Oct 6-3 and both teams have been whupping up on opponents recently.

This is a legit test the team should be ready for. Unlike Toronto which was just messing around. Not serious or anything.
Then why is Lavi starting Sammy again? The MTL game could have gone another way if VV wasn’t great in the 1st and early 2nd.

Anyways, I hope Sammy and the team plays well tonight and learned from the Leafs game.

When I was hearing this, I was trying to remember if we (or Joe B and Locker) cared about stuff like this during our Pres Trophy years?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Then why is Lavi starting Sammy again? The MTL game could have gone another way if VV wasn’t great in the 1st and early 2nd.

Anyways, I hope Sammy and the team plays well tonight and learned from the Leafs game.

When I was hearing this, I was trying to remember if we (or Joe B and Locker) cared about stuff like this during our Pres Trophy years?

See what I posted earlier about Sammy's record vs Avs. I'm guessing that's why. Also to see how Sammy holds up in a big game like this.

Reactions: RedRocking

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Per Japers:

FQpad3EWUAURO0s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad