GDT: G70: Caps @ Wild 1pm CT, 7pm Sweden, 8pm Lapa (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

MAF in net

happy-sunday-goals-meme.jpg

Lets go Wild

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We are going to spoil the Finns….err…Swedes…with these early start times.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Still expecting Mikko to show up behind the bench as an assistant someday.
Heck, I'd hire him even just as a face-off coach at this point. You know that Mulan song, "I'll Make a Man Out of You"? Change "man" to "center" and put Mikko in place of Li Shang. I can only imagine what the training montage would have in it.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I think it will be a bit until we see Mikko, I think it might be seen as a sleight to Spurgeon/leadership if they brought him back without it being crsytal clear that Spurgeon is still the guy. Even if not intended, you know MN fans would perceive it as weakness to Spurgeon, and that is just drama that would not be worth it.

Do love me some Mikko though, I hope he gets back with the team too.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Some changes...Walker, Merrill and Addison scratched. Merrill really deserves to sit.
Walker looks scared out there, aint NHL-ready imo.

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think it will be a bit until we see Mikko, I think it might be seen as a sleight to Spurgeon/leadership if they brought him back without it being crsytal clear that Spurgeon is still the guy. Even if not intended, you know MN fans would perceive it as weakness to Spurgeon, and that is just drama that would not be worth it.

Do love me some Mikko though, I hope he gets back with the team too.
Mikko the coach would not at all interfere with Spurgeon the player's leadership.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Gotta give credit to BG on the Johansson move. It felt Chris Simon levels of bad when he made it. Makes me wonder why he was so underwhelming his first stint here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad