HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
20130905-032202.jpg

Derp Kassian

Jul 14, 2012
Vancouver
Not a do or die game for your franchise at all like it was for the Canucks 4-5 years ago, very bright future ahead with the young core. But you have to wonder if a loss would be best to get Hitch outta there.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
So as I worried before the postseason started, 2 losses in a row with no in game adjustments. Still hasn't gone back to a full lineup that has won a game this postseason.

Figured it would be hitch that got outcoached, along with some players that don't want to play hockey like they have all year

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Fabbri-Stastny-Brouwer
Berglund-Steen-Backes
Upshall-Brodziak-Ott/Reaves (either one)

Jbo-Petro
Gunnar-Parayko
Edmundson-Shattenkirk

Elliott

If tonight's lineup is anything else but this, we have already lost.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I've given up hoping as a Blues fan. I'm going to go down to the game on Monday and enjoy it from a pure hockey perspective and hope I see a good game. If they win great, if the lose, then Hitch is fired on Tuesday morning..great too. It is a win win as far as I'm concerned.

He can't be fired. His contract is up after this season. So they just have to not re-sign him.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I am not a believer of game to game momentum. I think it exists within a game, but once that game is over, I think everything resets.

In my heart I believe the Blues will find a way to win this game. I have no idea why, as I've never felt positive about this series up to this point, and this is pretty much the lowest point in the series for the Blues, but I really feel like they'll pull it off.

This feels like a very pivotal game for the franchise as a whole. LA is out, if we win Chicago will be out and I like our chances against any other franchise. We just have to pull this one out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad