GDT: G68: Wild @ Blues 8:30pm CT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Full disclosure, I hate whenever Reeves gets a point. Because he's worthless, and I get 25 texts everytime he gets a point from friends that know I hate he's in the lineup.

hmm. Sounds like I need your number, so I can make it 26 texts... I also need @Digitalbooya number so I can text him some random, made up things, to get him in a panic.

Wait, NVM... It would mean I'd have to know where my phone was and charge it more than 1 every couple of months.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don’t think Bennington is going to last much longer. Too unstable.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
What a sloppy ass game. This team will be swept in the first round with weak defense and really weak goal tending.

• Haha
Reactions: MNRube

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
3 games after Kaprizov injury: 17 goals
8 games before Kaprizov injury: 16 goals

Did anyone see this coming?

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dunno. Ron Hextall was a menace and he was around for a loooong time.
Completely different era, with different limits on behavior. He was also way more talented than Binnington.

Last edited:
Reactions: MK9

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Hope Walker gets one soon, he has been good in this one, love the speed and shiftiness.
I like it when Walker has a lane ,he shoots. So many bungled passes on 2 on 1s.
Meh. I've warmed up to the guy and genuinely like the dude. So maybe I'll eat the smallest amount of crow... a tail feather perhaps. But with a fully healthy lineup, I'd prefer him not on the ice. However, he hasn't actively hurt the team so... whatever.
Reeves’s value is his character. He affects the teams energy and confidence. Shaw and Dewar play like they are both 6’4”. I bet his chirping is what led Binnington to unravel which is a huge help. Creating havoc in front of the net etc. but yes, he’s a super slow skater and can’t pressure anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad