GDT: G68: Wild @ Blues 8:30pm CT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I couldn’t find one that said “Epic 2nd period”!
69948355-787B-49C6-8DB0-AE4DE9735CE0.gif

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Observations

1. They still aren't playing the type of game that found them success despite scoring goals. This is not a formula that will lead to good things happening.
Agreed. It's great that we're scoring goals. But the PK, defense, and goaltending have weakened. Way too loosy goosy, and while they may get away with it against non-playoff teams, it won't hold up to stronger competition.

Reactions: Nino Noderreiter

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
That's the .... I don't know if craziest, most entertaining, or strangest applies.... game this year. Good win. Happy that MAF and the team adjusted after that shitty 1st. Strange to say, knowing that Kap is easily the best skater we've ever had, but I need Brodin back STAT.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
That's the .... I don't know if craziest, most entertaining, or strangest applies.... game this year. Good win. Happy that MAF and the team adjusted after that shitty 1st. Strange to say, knowing that Kap is easily the best skater we've ever had, but I need Brodin back STAT.

It falls under the strange category for me.

Kap playing 1/3 of the game lets the team stay structured (probably too much so). Without him they are pushing and have lost all structure to their game. It's lucky to have been playing bad teams without any structure and bad goaltending the first few games Kap has been out.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Off the ice, Reaves is a cool dude. On the ice....we'll see how things look in the postseason.

I'm tired of guys disappearing in the playoffs.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Walker was the only FWD to not get a point and the only - player on the team for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad