GDT: G6: Cappies @ Debbies - 7:38pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
how pathetic, hopefully leonsis is sitting in his booth enjoying watching backstom and oshie. extend them for another decade rofl.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Players thought they were good again after going up 3-0 after the 1st. This whole 2nd they forgot how to play basic hockey. They just playing stupid all over the ice!

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Players thought they were good again after going up 3-0 after the 1st. This whole 2nd they forgot how to play basic hockey. They just playing stupid all over the ice!
That's like, their thing. They score a few in the first and go "oh okay today's going to be easy" and then get outhustled and lose, tale as old as time.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010

I just don't think they're good...when another team pushes back they have no answers.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
PP has an opportunity to turn the corner and tie this game up, but they won't. I still see the same thing on the PP, lack of shots. Caps PP is so terribly designed to shoot pucks and go for rebounds.

In the 2nd periods, because of the longer change to the bench, they need to slow down the neutral zone.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
PP has an opportunity to turn the corner and tie this game up, but they won't. I still see the same thing on the PP, lack of shots. Caps PP is so terribly designed to shoot pucks and go for rebounds.
I did like seeing them shift to the other side, though. Hoping that opens up some new angles and lanes

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Jeez what happened? Caps up 3-0 after 1st.

I check the score again and they've shit the bed and allowed 4 goals. This team is really something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad