GDT: G51: VGK @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He probably gets a 3 year window after the buyouts to make something happen, yeah?

I think it's gonna depend on Kaprizov. If Kaprizov leaves when his contract is over, he's gonna get as long as he continues to make the postseason. If Kaprizov extends, he probably has a little more cushion.

I think he’s a big reason why Foligno is struggling too. Last year everyone was bragging up Folignos scoring, and people were saying it was because of Greenway along the boards. Looks like Greenway don’t care any more

Foligno was also shooting 25%, that was always wildly unsustainable.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
We've got two guys who are ppg in the AHL. Yet, our GM basically said there's no room for them at the NHL while we run guys like Steel, Greenway, and Foligno who provide nothing offensively and minimal defensively.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We've got two guys who are ppg in the AHL. Yet, our GM basically said there's no room for them at the NHL while we run guys like Steel, Greenway, and Foligno who provide nothing offensively and minimal defensively.

At least in regards to Rossi, his point was fair. Yeah Rossi is doing well right now, but he didn't do well in the NHL earlier this season, and you don't wanna call him up and tell him he's the guy they're relying on to turn things around.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I think this team was set up to underachieve last year too to get better picks. Only problem was about 4 guys had insane years and ruined that too.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
At this point moving forward, I can only assume any start Fleury gets is a concerted effort to tank by Evason.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
You're probably right.

Boo birds out from the few fans that stayed for this crap. Yuck
If that’s the case, you had to let Fiala go. Can’t have all your offensive money tied into forwards and not have any left for a center even though you have to draft one. Fialas contract would’ve been too long tying up money for way too long. Plus if he’s here you have no shot at drafting one. It sucks, but I kind of get it.

Not to mention, you don’t need one stud center, you need 2

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
There are no magic words that they can say in a closed door meeting. Most of these guys try hard… right now they just aren’t good enough.
Guerin needs to make a move, or two, or three, if he wants to save the season. This is like one of those awful Yeo slumps.

Reactions: Roman Maroni

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If that’s the case, you had to let Fiala go. Can’t have all your offensive money tied into forwards and not have any left for a center even though you have to draft one. Fialas contract would’ve been too long tying up money for way too long. Plus if he’s here you have no shot at drafting one. It sucks, but I kind of get it.

The problem with Fiala being the one to let go is that, if you sign Fiala for 7-8 years, you've still got 4-5 years after the dead cap of Fiala. Right now, we put all our chips on the one year of Kaprizov after the buyouts. I'm not saying you keep Fiala and get rid of Kaprizov, but keeping Fiala still gives us a top line forward with term after the dead cap. If Kaprizov decides to leave, we have... Boldy? Ek?

Reactions: Roman Maroni

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ok, I'm pretty negative right now. Woooooosa. Bringing it back into the positive. Glass half full... engage. 6/6 wins the rest of this homestand. Let's goooooooooo!

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
So what color of lights do I try next game?…
To recap

green got changed from lucky lights to mediocre mood lights….

Pulled my version of a line change and switched to red…not good either.

Tried yellow tonight…..good for a blow out

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
What’s the first cliche out of Evason mouth at the press conference? I’m gonna say get back to our identity. Was kind of torn, thought about “structure” instead….

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm pretty sick of seeing Dean shaking his head on the bench with that little smirk like there's some leaguewide conspiracy against him. Especially considering he's not making any changes to his lineup.

Parax

Aug 26, 2018
0/2 points on the homestand so far while being blown out in 1/1 games. Rock solid start. As in a rock that got thrown into a lake and is sinking fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad