Half-Assed GDT: G5 Blues @ Nucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Habs fan here. Got to watch the game last night and was really impressed. You guys have a solid team once again. Congratulations on the win.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some insight on Steen's play this year. I'm leaning towards trading for him in my hockey pool but I don't get to watch Blues games all that often.

Have his points been good or flukey? are they because of Tarasenko? is their a risk of him being seperated from Vlad?

Any information on the guy would be great. Also, it's between him, Eberle, Landeskog, Monahan and Palat. Would you choose him over those guys?

To answer your questions, even if Tarasenko is moved off Steens line,he will continue to produce. He will have a great 60-70 point season probably, unless injured. I think it is a toss up with Eberle and Monahan, but his +/- and PP points will be better. No idea when eberle gets back from injury either.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
To answer your questions, even if Tarasenko is moved off Steens line,he will continue to produce. He will have a great 60-70 point season probably, unless injured. I think it is a toss up with Eberle and Monahan, but his +/- and PP points will be better. No idea when eberle gets back from injury either.

Steen has been a pretty consistent scorer over the past 5 years, regardless of who his linemates were. And, he will stay on the 1st power play shift. I would guess that he'll score about 65 points again.

I assume that he'll score about as much as those other players you mentioned. But, I don't really pay attention to other team's players' scoring totals, nor do I pay attention to changes in their linemates and their special teams time and status. So, I can't really make a good prediction of how he compares to them.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It looks weird in that angle but Burrows was jumping over a puck that was being fired around the boards.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Ok, tell me if this work.

View attachment 85483
:handclap::handclap::handclap:

but use imgur.com
9LtZFsS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad