Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Roman having a field day with his goal scorer anti jinxes
6831E08C-672D-4919-8CBF-488D7A5353C4.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Keys to the game, as usual stay out of the box.
Also, don't draw any penalties. Wild is leading the league when it comes to shorthanded goals against. And Islanders have Simon Holmström, who is leading the league in shorthanded goals.
Good call there, mr know-it-all. Wild scored 2 PP goals and 1 shortie to boot. Way to make a fool of yourself.
Shame!

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Hunt and Faber running the PP-units, Rossi first line center.
I call bullshit on Hynes not liking younger players

Reactions: Minnesota

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Nice win. Keep it going, next game in Tampa will be another tough one.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The parts of the game I did see, were really fun to watch. Completely different team than from the other night. This team had heart and effort. If this team would show up every day, we could actually do something this season. I wonder how long this energy and effort boost from this team meeting will last.

Reactions: fgobuzz

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
The parts of the game I did see, were really fun to watch. Completely different team than from the other night. This team had heart and effort. If this team would show up every day, we could actually do something this season. I wonder how long this energy and effort boost from this team meeting will last.
Yep. Night and day performance compared to Saturday.

Good ole players meetings I guess.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I genuinely like Fleury as a person , not necessarily as a wild goalie but he’s fun to watch and has had a remarkable career. Also I detest patty wah as a human and a player ….so him being passed is nice also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad