GDT: G43: Islanders @ Wild - 5PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Trying to keep positive. Brodin in the lineup would help. Kap playing like Kap, also.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I wonder of Hynes will put Brodin back with Faber, or split them up now that it's evident that Faber can manage with Middleton. Brodin and Bogo?

Anyway, i am expecting a rusty game from Brodin, which will still be better than anyone but Faber. Also a better game from Kap.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I wonder of Hynes will put Brodin back with Faber, or split them up now that it's evident that Faber can manage with Middleton. Brodin and Bogo?

Anyway, i am expecting a rusty game from Brodin, which will still be better than anyone but Faber. Also a better game from Kap.
Maybe we score today, eh? :sarcasm:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It’s quiet enough at work today that I might be able to to participate in the GDT as I watch on my iPad. Hopefully the game will be… Mildly entertaining?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Keys to the game, as usual stay out of the box.
Also, don't draw any penalties. Wild is leading the league when it comes to shorthanded goals against. And Islanders have Simon Holmström, who is leading the league in shorthanded goals.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Goligoski and Merrill scratched, Brodin and Hunt in. Fleury in net.

Rossi will center Kap & Zucc.

Reactions: Jbcraig1883

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Huh, ESPN says 4PM. Weird. The Wild's FB account in a post from today says 5, so that must be correct.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I have mixed feelings about Brodin coming back. On the one hand, it’s good to have a good defenseman back. On the other hand, this team is so f***ing bad that they may as well have let him have extended time on IR to heal up completely before returning. I want a good tank for a high draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad