GDT: G38 - COL @ MIN - 8PM Central - Heh... heh... "BSN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Fiala is now tied for 2nd on the team in scoring after that assist, so if he keeps this up, we might kiss that whole "sweetheart deal because he was bad" thing goodbye.

Reactions: Val

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I tried that when he played for the team. I was not as successful as I'd hoped to have been.
G52wJFNAy5c736vnmjTukVlFFjfLx6gn2Mw9yXMgoACdUzc65c_PB5awz0WqJG-FgqBz_L-_1Mfo-uve27J9e1gI

Reactions: MK9

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Fiala is now tied for 2nd on the team in scoring after that assist, so if he keeps this up, we might kiss that whole "sweetheart deal because he was bad" thing goodbye.
If Guerin deserves any criticism it's not already having a negotiated extension for Fiala and Kaprizov. Every week the price tag just goes up.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If Guerin deserves any criticism it's not already having a negotiated extension for Fiala and Kaprizov. Every week the price tag just goes up.

Can't blame Fiala for not wanting to negotiate a contract after his first month of the season

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Can't blame Fiala for not wanting to negotiate a contract after his first month of the season
Fair. But you can offer him his expected value instead of trying to nickel and dime these guys.

Kaprizov absolutely looking elite. My god.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Great defensive shift by Kap in the last minute of the period. He is one very solid player.

Quinnisinoverhishead

Oct 4, 2014
Don’t know if I’m watching the Colorado or Minnesota feed. But holy, this lady colour analyst is awful. Is this a one time event? Or do you guys have to listen to her every game?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Don’t know if I’m watching the Colorado or Minnesota feed. But holy, this lady colour analyst is awful. Is this a one time event? Or do you guys have to listen to her every game?
It’s been more recent but not all the time every game. It’s Gigi Marvin. Yes, she’s bad.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think some people underestimate how hard it is to do the job. I don't know about Gigi Marvin's experience, but it's insanely difficult for someone to get on TV or radio and be good at it instantly. I'll look for improvement from her, but it's her 2nd game? Probably not fair to grill her too hard. Ryan Carter was the same way, and I know some people still hate him, but he's vastly improved from his first time too.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Fiala and Spurgeon have always had chemistry. Now Fiala and Kap are developing it.

fgobuzz

Dec 10, 2010
Kentucky
All season Walz has negative everything about the Wild and can't stop gushing over every opponent. He's like the anti-Avs broadcast crew. Gigi's just getting her start.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I disagree. No offense to her, because that can't be an easy job. I sure as hell couldn't do it. She's just a bit.....monotone. Drives me crazy.

Just go with Carter and LaPanta. Put Walz in the studio.

I'd rather they go with Parrish.

Reactions: fgobuzz

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I disagree. No offense to her, because that can't be an easy job. I sure as hell couldn't do it. She's just a bit.....monotone. Drives me crazy.

Just go with Carter and LaPanta. Put Walz in the studio.

I guarantee you she knows what she needs to work on and is trying to improve. It's her 2nd game.

Reactions: cris10 and fgobuzz

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I think some people underestimate how hard it is to do the job. I don't know about Gigi Marvin's experience, but it's insanely difficult for someone to get on TV or radio and be good at it instantly. I'll look for improvement from her, but it's her 2nd game? Probably not fair to grill her too hard. Ryan Carter was the same way, and I know some people still hate him, but he's vastly improved from his first time too.

Well said. Gigi is a tremendous person, was a special player, and knows the game well. I think she’ll be a good option as they want to seem to rotate people in an out. I do like that they are giving her an opportunity over other re-tread options.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I guarantee you she knows what she needs to work on and is trying to improve. It's her 2nd game.
She's been in the studio for a while though. Again, no offense to her. It's a tall task to take on and I give her a lot of credit for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad