GDT: G38 - COL @ MIN - 8PM Central - Heh... heh... "BSN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think if we're lucky we can still get some extra used skates for him. I would sure hate to have two guys that can score.
My initial ask would be a bottom 6 forward to pair with Foligno, but I’d settle for cap space tbh

Reactions: zellmatic

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This is my vibe these days. Took them like 30 games to figure it out, but they’re unstoppable now

I'm just worried that they're not going to continue scoring 3 powerplay goals a game, and we're going to go back to being disappointed because that's the only time they get to play together.

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I'm just worried that they're not going to continue scoring 3 powerplay goals a game, and we're going to go back to being disappointed because that's the only time they get to play together.
I am as well but I’m just trying to enjoy the moment. This is of those games you dream of. Fiala and Kaprizov combine for 5 goals.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Two hearts pounding in my chest...

Hey, this was a GREAT hockey game from a Team with HEART...

or

Avs, I see what you did there. You want us to take out Vegas for the easiest path to the final four...

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Two hearts pounding in my chest...

Hey, this was a GREAT hockey game from a Team with HEART...

or

Avs, I see what you did there. You want us to take out Vegas for the easiest path to the final four...
I mean, neither AZ or STL is catching us at this point. So the Vegas/Wild matchup is set unless Vegas catches CO. So they'd wanna win to ensure the matchup

Reactions: 57special

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
I mean, neither AZ or STL is catching us at this point. So the Vegas/Wild matchup is set unless Vegas catches CO. So they'd wanna win to ensure the matchup
Sure. But they can pick up speed any time.
But giving us the home team advantage over Vegas helps us to take them out.
I don‘t trust a team with Landeskog and Kadri farther than I can throw them.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Scouting report is out on Grubauer: Glove high, every time. As of now, I would be excited to take Colorado is a playoff series. They will absolute get their wins. But if you just destroy Grubauer over the course of first 4 games, they do not have an alternative as of now. We can break them.

We will see if that changes before the deadline.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Scouting report is out on Grubauer: Glove high, every time. As of now, I would be excited to take Colorado is a playoff series. They will absolute get their wins. But if you just destroy Grubauer over the course of first 4 games, they do not have an alternative as of now. We can break them.

Goaltending is a bad weak link to have in the playoffs. Grubauer has had a good season, but they trust their backup so little he's playing nearly every game. Gotta wonder if he's starting to wear down.

I'm sure they're looking to acquire a goaltender shortly.

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018

Excited isn’t the word I would use

ctmagic

Jan 15, 2013
You can see the head move from left to right on initial contact, then his head snaps backwards at a different angle to embellish and try to draw the penalty. Good no call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->