DeBrincat - Strome - Kane
Nylander - Dach - Highmore
Smith - Kampf - Carpenter

Gustafsson - Seabrook
Maatta - Murphy
Gilbert - Boqvist

Lehner (?)

--------=========--------

Surprised to see there's a game today but I ain't complaining. It'd be nice if they could carry last night's mojo into this game.

Hopefully everyone stays healthy tonight, though. The injuries are becoming substantial.

Last edited:

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
tenor.gif

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
With these centers, this could get really ugly for the Wild.
It sounds ridiculous and maybe this game will change my mind, but the only one I worry about is Hartman. And that line is good enough at what it does that I'm not all that worried about him, either.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Does anyone know if it's still difficult to get a ticket at United Center? I used to go down there to see the North Stars … then Wild play. It' wasn't that hard until they started winning cups.
When I was down there last year, you could find tickets pretty easily, but they were still way overpriced

Reactions: a79krgm

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Does anyone know if it's still difficult to get a ticket at United Center? I used to go down there to see the North Stars … then Wild play. It' wasn't that hard until they started winning cups.
I'd recommend looking at the ticket exchange. Usually pretty easy to find tickets on the official secondary market for most road games. Got into Scottrade Center in St. Louis with great seats in the Playoffs several years back to watch the Wild win a game there on their way to a series win.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Go on stub hub
a friend of mine lives there and said that they are less than face value around 1 hour or less before game time

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Crap no Ek? anyone here know what injury he sustained and how long he'll be out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad