GDT: G30: CHI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
So the North-Stars use to play in Bloomington right? Now the Wild play in St Paul the stomping grounds for the old Minnesota Fighting Saints right. What a great name Fighting Saints right up there with the Fighting Irish
Right up there with Fighting Potatoes, and Fighting Hams, two teams of which I've proudly been a part. I really like when food has some punch to it.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Not an official per say. Just my 94 year old cousin who loves pushing snow. He watches out the window to make sure I do it right!

Lucky me, another shot!

Your cousin sounds like one of the cats that live in my house. Or is it me that lives in their house?

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Your cousin sounds like one of the cats that live in my house. Or is it me that lives in their house?
He’s pretty cool, he does really well yet. Still drives all over. American Pickers would kill to go through his collection. He even has a couple vehicles from Barret Jackson. Sharp as a tack. Hope I make it that long and am in that kind of shape

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I feel like Boldy said "well shoot, bud, I have been denied twice already on this cross crease one timer. Let me feed Zucc a layup."

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Right up there with Fighting Potatoes, and Fighting Hams, two teams of which I've proudly been a part. I really like when food has some punch to it.

This is just asking for a Donnor Party joke...

He’s pretty cool, he does really well yet. Still drives all over. American Pickers would kill to go through his collection. He even has a couple vehicles from Barret Jackson. Sharp as a tack. Hope I make it that long and am in that kind of shape

Well damnit, now I want to see his collection.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Used to play softball, always double headers. Our team name was “the splitters” cuz that’s how we usually ended the night with a split. Fast forward several years, and my son plays for the team. Still called the splitters….great name

Reactions: BagHead

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Lets just say it’s a lot. He collects everything. Most guys pick a lane and collect. Not him, license plates, antique tractors, collectible cars, beer signs, gas pumps, even fire trucks
This is just asking for a Donnor Party joke...

Well damnit, now I want to see his collection.
ust.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Lets just say it’s a lot. He collects everything. Most guys pick a lane and collect. Not him, license plates, antique tractors, collectible cars, beer signs, gas pumps, even fire trucks

ust.
I used to ride motorcycle a lot, he decided I needed this……not sure I really did…. It cost him a lot too. Who needs a Harley Davidson beauticians chair? If you’ve never seen one, I’m one up on ya….
image.jpg

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Its good to see Sam Steel getting a real chance with the Wild unlike what the heck happened in Anaheim. Remember him with the Regina Pats Juniors and he was great. Man he had the wheels and could fly around like no one I'd seen in awhile

Wabit

May 23, 2016

ust.

I know some people like that. See something they find neat and just get it.

I used to ride motorcycle a lot, he decided I needed this……not sure I really did…. It cost him a lot too. Who needs a Harley Davidson beauticians chair? If you’ve never seen one, I’m one up on ya….View attachment 622600

Good decision by him. That is something everyone could use.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wild need to score soon or I’ll take another shot just out of spite…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad