GDT: G30: CHI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Gotta have another goal shot. Wild need another 4 or 5 goals. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings….gonna have a headache in morning anyway…..

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Between you and Wabit tonight, it's a little saucy around here.

1671243822878.jpeg

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Everytime I hear that nauseating voice of Leah Hextall I want to commit "murder" she's awful and that's putting it mildly! She doesn't belong on any broadcast at the NHL level perhaps she should do "little" leaguers or something

What's the shot
Scroll back farther. I gave a recipe for a schnapps like drink simply called apple pie……TASTY

My Christmas gift to the group….

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We get way too many of those

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Leah Hextall between the benches isn't bad, in the booth she's awful.

Yes, this is going to be read wrong. No, it wasn't intended.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So the North-Stars use to play in Bloomington right? Now the Wild play in St Paul the stomping grounds for the old Minnesota Fighting Saints right. What a great name Fighting Saints right up there with the Fighting Irish

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Seeing the ice girl go past the official with her shovel reminded me of me pushing snow today. Except I’m a middle aged male, severely over weight, and I used a skid steer and a pickup with a snow blade. Other than that the resemblance is uncanny….

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Seeing the ice girl go past the official with her shovel reminded me of me pushing snow today. Except I’m a middle aged male, severely over weight, and I used a skid steer and a pickup with a snow blade. Other than that the resemblance is uncanny….

You have officials watching you "shovel" snow?

• Haha
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad