2014 - DNQ for playoffs
2015 - Loss to NYR
2016 - Won vs Pens
2017 - Won vs Pens
2018 - Won vs Pens
2019 - eliminated before Derby
2020 - eliminated before Derby
2021 - Loss to Pens (reg season)

So I guess the bad vibes are recent. Or the fact that the game would always start late on NBC due to Derby glom.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
2 bloodys deep already LETS GOOOOOOO
Worst first bloody story. Hungover went to Starboard at Dewey Beach and got 90% vodka in a cup at 9am. Found hotsauce called Whore From Hell which was my speed. It was like black tar and largely stayed stuck on the bottom of the cup. I sucked up a mouthfull using a straw and am still traumatized to this day.

Mickey!

Reactions: max21 and chilimac

BigWilly43

May 3, 2018
Maryland
c
Saw a report that Wilson's injury is worse than they are leading on
are to share this "report"? I personally thought it was a sprain/twisted ankle. But since he still isn't playing then I'm going with a "high ankle sprain" which would not be good at all. They take forever to heal.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
c

are to share this "report"? I personally thought it was a sprain/twisted ankle. But since he still isn't playing then I'm going with a "high ankle sprain" which would not be good at all. They take forever to heal.

They've been calling it upper body injury no?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It is his knee
Odd way to get a knee injury? I may have missed a few replays but he seemed to go full speed straight into the boards. Maybe the skate turned and twisted the knee but I will theorize it may be bruised via a direct shot. I know bone bruises hurt like H E double hockey sticks.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Really hope Leason is out. Eight minutes isn't going to cut it and his play shouldn't have earned a second game. His size can be helpful but they have two better options. Use them. And put Hathaway back with Dowd.
He’s a big dude but it doesn’t seem like he uses it much. Protas could at least protect and hold on to the puck with his size.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
They've been calling it upper body injury no?
I am the only one to theorize it was upper. I missed him running into the boards and only saw them working on his nose near the eye when I found the game was on, and thought maybe his vision was f***ed from that high stick.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Well hope we get Sammy from that 3rd period - he looked focused, moving from post to post with purpose, and getting down and up from the butterfly quickly (for him). Obviously helped there was no pressure.

He was really good in his first playoff start last year (except for the OT gaffe). Maybe he’ll be able to raise his game. Stranger things have happened.

Let’s go team or whatever! Do the thing where you score the thing!

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia