GDT: G3 Caps - FLA 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I think they’ll miss Tom Wilson’s “good at scoring” much more than the tough stuff. Florida didn’t win last game because Marcus Johansson got dumped into the boards by Patric Hornqvist. They won because Washington couldn’t score and couldn’t buy a save.

Reactions: PlushMinus

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think they’ll miss Tom Wilson’s “good at scoring” much more than the tough stuff. Florida didn’t win last game because Marcus Johansson got dumped into the boards by Patric Hornqvist. They won because Washington couldn’t score and couldn’t buy a save.

Yep. Agreed. They need people who can score. Ovi and Mantha need to elevate their games today and score some goals. No excuses for either.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

It's all related. Hits themselves don't force the puck into the net but they create time and space for other players and wear down the opposition while sometimes creating turnovers or disruptions to the other team's flow.

If they had no purpose they'd be out of the game after all this time because teams that don't hit would've long-since destroyed all the teams that do.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
FSKdZ5cWUAAuctV

Reactions: twabby

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

arlcapsfan

Oct 3, 2015
I thought Protas looked pretty good earlier this year. If Mc Mike is going to be sitting maybe bring him up. Thoughts…..

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Really hope Leason is out. Eight minutes isn't going to cut it and his play shouldn't have earned a second game. His size can be helpful but they have two better options. Use them. And put Hathaway back with Dowd.

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
Ok so Paulsen has a "little birdie" that told him that, and that's the only source.

I guess that's as good as anything else in the playoffs but still not 100% trustworthy.
True but just passing along what I saw. However, it is looking a bit more than a minor injury at this point.

Reactions: PlushMinus

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
True but just passing along what I saw. However, it is looking a bit more than a minor injury at this point.

yeah thanks, not saying it's wrong, just typical rumor stuff come playoff time.

I think Wilson will come back as soon as he can get on the ice and make some kind of noise. Not the kind of guy to sit around and wait to be 100%.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
See Willy down the road = week to week.

Our goose may be cooked. Our best hope is Florida is young and irresponsible = hungover.

Caps 2-1 dammit

Reactions: Misery74

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Really hope Leason is out. Eight minutes isn't going to cut it and his play shouldn't have earned a second game. His size can be helpful but they have two better options. Use them. And put Hathaway back with Dowd.

Leason is the exact choice I expected Lavi to make. Always looking to play not to lose instead of trying to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad