GDT: G26: MIN @ EDM - 8PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Zuccy has a decent shot and I don’t get it at all. Such a long shaft. I could never cradle that thing.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He doesn't even have to design one from scratch, he already had some pieces in place. He just needs to not completely dismantle it like he's on track to do.

I liked the team Fenton was building. It would be nice to see what the team would look like now with him as the GM.

I don't like what GMBG has done in his time here.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I liked the team Fenton was building. It would be nice to see what the team would look like now with him as the GM.

I don't like what GMBG has done in his time here.
What about the culture shift? This is about winning now

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I obviously love watching Kaprizov and Boldy, and wouldn't trade them for this reason...

But hypothetically, it might be less frustrating watching this team without those guys, because it's probably less frustrating when everyone sucks than it is when two guys are really good but have to play with everyone else who sucks.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Foligno-Gaudreau-Duhaime
Shaw-Dewar-Steel/Reaves

First line is offensively inclined, second line is balanced, third line is defensively inclined, fourth line is fourth line

This is what I'd do when everyone is healthy. Don't really care about how good the GREEF line is or that the FGD line would be worse. I never wanna hear the words identity or culture again.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Foligno-Gaudreau-Duhaime
Shaw-Dewar-Steel/Reaves

First line is offensively inclined, second line is balanced, third line is defensively inclined, fourth line is fourth line

This is what I'd do when everyone is healthy. Don't really care about how good the GREEF line is or that the FGD line would be worse. I never wanna hear the words identity or culture again.
You’ve cracked the code. This is exactly what I’d do, but Deano will never go for it

Wabit

May 23, 2016

just-ignore-it-5c02d6.jpg

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Foligno decided to hook him instead of taking his stick away. Nice

Flower for sure gonna get a penalty for taking Dari’s Henley off because we never get that call

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Foligno-Gaudreau-Duhaime
Shaw-Dewar-Steel/Reaves

It hasn't been the GREEF line of the last 2 years anyway.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Foligno-Gaudreau-Duhaime
Shaw-Dewar-Steel/Reaves

aYrz9bN_460s.jpg

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You’ve cracked the code. This is exactly what I’d do, but Deano will never go for it

I've put a lot of thought into it.

They're just handcuffing themselves every time they send their second best forward out there knowing it would be a shock if he scored because his linemates are traffic cones in the offensive zone.

You still have a line you can deploy (and trust) to take defensive matchups.

No downside.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I've put a lot of thought into it.

They're just handcuffing themselves every time they send their second best forward out there knowing it would be a shock if he scored because his linemates are traffic cones in the offensive zone.

You still have a line you can deploy (and trust) to take defensive matchups.

No downside.

The big hole at 1C is still a downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad