GDT: G26: MIN @ EDM - 8PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Lineup...
Sounds like Brodin plays, and Addison scratched. Fleury tonight and Gus tomorrow in Vancouver.

Kaprizov-Steel-Zuccarello
Greenway-Ek-Foligno
Petan-Gaudreau-Boldy
Shaw-Dewar-Reaves

Middleton-Spurgeon
Brodin - Dumba
Goligoski - Merrill

Fleury

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Why is Addison scratched? General rest day? This is not a great 5 on 5 team. We won't win without being really efficient on the PP.
I think he's been replaced by Goligoski on PP1. But I'd still keep him instead of Merrill who loves the penalty box.

Hard to believe that both guys who made the team after training camp have struggled like this, with one of them already back in the minors.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Pretty easy to see why Addison was scratched if you watched their last game at all knowing they had a defenseman coming back.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Sammy Walker

Posted in the prospect thread too but thought this was interesting.. hopefully not just a cup of coffee in the press box, but give him some of Petan's minutes at some point.
God I hope he gets Petans minutes. There has to be SOMEONE that can take Petans minutes.

Addison scratch makes sense to me. You have to play mind games with your rookies otherwise they won’t develop
Classic MkUltra stuff right here. Never fails not to work!

Pretty easy to see why Addison was scratched if you watched their last game at all knowing they had a defenseman coming back.
Merrill was the easy, super easy, scratch....

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Phew. Good thing we took Addison out so Middletown could stay in

Locker room, my man, locker room ... Merrill must be a REALLY great guy.
I think it’s just a “Vet” code thing. Guerin and Evason want their players to battle for respect

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
“Hey, y’know what? Look, I know what a good team feels like when I walk in a room. Listen, y’know what? We’ve got a lot of good hockey players in this team”

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Petan is a veteran of over 150 NHL games. That has value. He knows what it takes to play in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad