Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So can we all agree Fleury sits next game, maybe both knights of the b2b

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Zuccarello and Boldy should be switched next game.
Gus gets next game, and if he wins it, he gets the second night of b2b.

These supposed veteran leaders shouldn't be playing this poorly in these roles.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I have three screens on my computer. One had the wild game, one had a game of hearthstone going, and the last one had a dividend investing video up. The wild game was the least entertaining of the bunch.

Reactions: keppel146

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I have three screens on my computer. One had the wild game, one had a game of hearthstone going, and the last one had a dividend investing video up. The wild game was the least entertaining of the bunch.
I was listening to kitboga music remixes for most of the 2nd and 3rd

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, at least Kap got his goal. Zucc, at least to my eyes, had a pretty miserable night.
I thought Boldy wasn't very good either, nor was Foligno, or Gaudreau. Greenway is just a waste of time, for me. Steel shouldn't be a NHL regular, let alone a #1C. Petan shouldn't be any sort of NHL'er...he's useless.

The only guys who showed up at forward were Kap, Shaw, Dewar, and JEE. Maybe even Reaves.

Duhaime and Hartman can't get back here fast enough.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
934B8398-710E-4535-B9E8-D92AC4E11958.gif

Yup…..

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

How would you line it up with everyone healthy?

Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Steel-Gaudreau-Boldy
Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Foligno
Shaw-Dewar-Duhaime

?

Reactions: Spurgeon

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I thought Boldy wasn't very good either, nor was Foligno, or Gaudreau. Greenway is just a waste of time, for me. Steel shouldn't be a NHL regular, let alone a #1C. Petan shouldn't be any sort of NHL'er...he's useless.

The only guys who showed up at forward were Kap, Shaw, Dewar, and JEE. Maybe even Reaves.

Agree to a point. I wouldn't call any of those guys you listed as not good tonight as BAD. (Outside of Petan)

Wait..... doooooooob is an analyst now?

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Agree to a point. I wouldn't call any of those guys you listed as good tonight. But outside of Petan, I wouldn't call them bad.

Wait..... doooooooob is an analyst now?
You don't think that Shaw and Dewar were good? Two points each while playing defensive 4th line duties and PK?

Tough crowd

Reactions: Slotski

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dean cost us this game, IMO. Putting out Petan in a close game was a dumb, dumb decision. Hell, even continuing to play him at all is dumb. He obviously is not an NHL'er. How many more times does he have to prove it? Even Cramarossa would be a better choice out there, but what Dean should've done was shorten the bench. Heavy doses of the GREEF's, Kap, Shaw and Dewar, maybe a bit of Gaudreau and Boldy, but with a decent f***ing linemate this time.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I was watching the BUF game and forgot this game was even on. It's hard to turn off a game when a player scores 4 goals (5p total) in the 1st.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
This team is so frustrating. They can’t decide if they want to be good or bad
We are almost a good team, but are missing Brodin and we have a couple/few BIG holes up front . It's coming back to bite us.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Well, that's some stiff competition for the Wild. CCG's and dividends for life!!

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dean that’s what happens when you play players like Petta unbelievable
They gotta find Boldy some different linemates. Freddy ain't it.
Like it or not, Fred is our 2nd best center right now. If Dewar continues to improve, then he might give him a run for his money, but as of now, splitting up him and Shaw doesn't seem to be the way to go.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
No, he's actually very good. He did have a bad night tonight, and this board, in general, gets frustrated because of the baggage that has come along with him from Norway.
What baggage is that? Ive seen something like this brought up a few times and havent found anything on the internet the couple times ive half arsed looked.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
How would you line it up with everyone healthy?

Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Steel-Gaudreau-Boldy
Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Foligno
Shaw-Dewar-Duhaime

?
I would bench Steel, play Reaves 7-8 minutes on the 4th line(even though I would LOVE to have Duhaime there), and play Duhaime with Boldy. Not ideal, but I simply think that Duhaime is a more effective player, and he has been showing some glimpses of skill this year. Steel is a Black hole....he is Jost. albeit with a smaller cap hit.

Alternatively, I would bring up Walker, play him instead of Steel, and put Duhaime back on a 4th line that i would like to see get 14-15 minutes/game. I'm not sure that Walker is ready, but IMO, all he has to do is be better than Steel. You don't know till you try. I think that this would actually be better for the team as a whole, because i think the 4th line would be awesome, and really hard to play against(oops, cliche alert).

Meanwhile, you hope that Rossi gets it figured out, and is back on the team come 2023.

What baggage is that? Ive seen something like this brought up a few times and havent found anything on the internet the couple times ive half arsed looked.
Nothing to do with him, personally. Forum rules prevent me from discussing it any more.

Reactions: Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad