Goligoski - Dumba
Merrill - Addison

Fleury

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Poor Boldy and Kap...

If only there was a way we could give them both another good linemate to play with at the same time, without trading any roster players or picks/prospects to do it.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If only there was a way we could give them both another good linemate to play with at the same time, without trading any roster players or picks/prospects to do it.
Yeah... 2 players stuck as the lone player worth a damn on a 3 player line... with 4 lines to work with... no way to get these 2 players a really good line mate to work with, is there?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like the 4th line. Shaw and Dewar are already kind of fearless, but with scoring star Reaves looming behind them during board battles they will be able to go about their business a bit more freely than before. I've noticed that Reaves is actually pretty smart, overall. and is good (not great) in board battles. Slow, of course, but Shaw and Dewar can cover for him in that regard. Once Duhaime gets back I'd love to see him on that line, as it would be quite fast, gritty, and with the ability to score a bit, but i suspect that at least one of them will be moved up to a higher line.

Bottom line is that Reaves is ok, so far. He's sort of like a really vicious Bjugstad?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dewar and Shaw are the new Haula and whoever played with Haula. They just generate so much with speed.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad