GDT: G24 - VGK @ MIN - 6PM Central - Riding the Ka-... hot goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Is it a failure in Guerin’s end that this team’s centers are as they are or are we not giving him enough credit for making this team competetive? Maybe both? I tend to think that it’s a bit unacceptable that the centers are as they are.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Is it a failure in Guerin’s end that this team’s centers are as they are or are we not giving him enough credit for making this team competetive? Maybe both? I tend to think that it’s a bit unacceptable that the centers are as they are.

It’s long past time to get a center better than Rask. That’s not a steep hill to climb. He should have eyes and see this is a capable team being hampered by the utter trash that is Rask/Bjugstad/Bonino.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Who has Guerin added to this team that has improved their competitiveness?

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
If Rossi was on the team things would be much different. I don’t blame Guerin for it. Others here will though.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
If Rossi was on the team things would be much different. I don’t blame Guerin for it. Others here will though.

*My plan to start the year has not gone how previously thought so I guess I should just throw up my hands and try better next year.
Is not the best quality to look for in a suitable GM.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
*My plan to start the year has not gone how previously thought so I guess I should just throw up my hands and try better next year. Is not the best quality to look for in a suitable GM.
To be fair, by the time Rossi was ruled out, there wasn't much that could be done unless you wanted to be forced into a questionable deal.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
If the market for Dumba was really that soft there might not be many deals to be had with this roster. I can also imagine that every call he makes the ask is Fiala or Kaprizov.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
To be fair, by the time Rossi was ruled out, there wasn't much that could be done unless you wanted to be forced into a questionable deal.

There’s no such thing as any player movement during the course of an NHL season? Interesting.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
There’s no such thing as any player movement during the course of an NHL season? Interesting.
Never said no such thing, but Dumba was coming off a down year, teams are cap strapped across the league because of the pandemic, and the ED is complicating everything on top of it.

Reactions: 123TripleDoge

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Never said no such thing, but Dumba was coming off a down year, teams are cap strapped across the league because of the pandemic, and the ED is complicating everything on top of it.

The bar here is an option over Rask/Bjugstad/Bonino BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad