GDT: G24 - VGK @ MIN - 6PM Central - Riding the Ka-... hot goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Box score has the hits at 17 to 14 in favor of them. Can't believe our guys could even get off the ice after such a beating.
Ok. Hit stats are ridiculous. I'm good. I loved the game. Like you say, good win. My favorite win in awhile. I thought we were a bit soft. I could be wrong.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
VGK are a big fast team. We missed Hartman out there. The difference between him playing 14-15 minutes and Rau playing 8 minutes is palpable- though i will say that Rau picked himself up and played well after the hit. Rang one off the post, and just missed on a couple of chances. Rask is the guy who looked out of place. He doesn't look too bad against slower, less physical teams but just can't keep up against this team.

I didn't see us cowering or anything, but their forecheck is heavy, and comes in fast.

There was a couple of missed calls late in the third that pissed me off. One was the blatant interference on Foligno that was reminiscent of the hold on Coyle against the Avs in 2013-14? playoffs when the net was empty. The other was a tripping call...i've forgotten if it was Bonino... it was really obvious.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Box score has the hits at 17 to 14 in favor of them. Can't believe our guys could even get off the ice after such a beating.
Hard to throw a hit when you have the puck. Sturm, Rau, Bonino scored the GWG against the guys that Vegas pays to run around

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I'd take Haula back, if we're looking at the rest of this season for "cheap".

Haula is already on a cheap contract, probably just praying for this phonecall.

His game in Preds reminds me of his time in the 4th line in Wild... he's even getting scratched like in Minny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad