GDT: G22: Caps @ Yotes - 9:08 EST - Don't Fear The Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
So I’m an outsider and came to ask the fans who watch ovie, do you see anything different from him this year? Is he just snake bitten? Is he slowing down. just curious cheers

Reactions: Neil Racki

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
So I’m an outsider and came to ask the fans who watch ovie, do you see anything different from him this year? Is he just snake bitten? Is he slowing down. just curious cheers
The quicker game is making it more of a challenge for him at age 38. It doesn't help either that he been playing with different centers, as it doesn't allow to develop chemistry. The other thing is I honestly think he needs to adjust his game going to the net more and not just boom his shot from inside the circle or between the dots, which is how he scored a lot of his goals in the past. Also, this may be bit of a reach that OV might be playing a bit banged up. I say that because he just looks too stiff at times.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Can't talk about her here, I got eaten alive and lots of posts deleted for saying I don't think she's very good at her job.
When Alexa first came on board I would agree. She actually has become more hockey aware and she transitions better working with Alan May, Brent Johnson, Smoking Al, Craig and Joe.

I'll partially apologize for mentioning a female's body part. Next time I'll mask it in hockey terms or just the persons name!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Ain’t that the truth. This could get painful to watch trying to see ovie break Wayne’s record….
I see it differently. OV can still recapture some of his goal scoring touch. The whole team just about stinks scoring goals right now and I think it's because they are defending too much. I also think the forwards/d-men are not aggressive enough because they are so worried about back-checking due to them being a bottom five team in team speed.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Hard to win a game when you let in 5 goals on the 10 first shots. Was hoping Kuemper where gonna raise his play, but doesnt look like it.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Oh fgs he didn't even say that.

What a ridiculous comment
I don't really care what anybody said since I came here after the edits but if we can't limit talk about Alexa to hockey we should really reconsider who we are. Nobody needs to read about how beautiful you find a beautiful woman and frankly even the tame remarks are still tasteless. This isn't the place.

I've seen too many "subtle" ones let slide already, anyone who has felt the need to vocalize it once just to get it out has already done it. Doing it again and again is beyond enough, and that's a few here.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I don't really care what anybody said since I came here after the edits but if we can't limit talk about Alexa to hockey we should really reconsider who we are. Nobody needs to read about how beautiful you find a beautiful woman and frankly even the tame remarks are still tasteless. This isn't the place.

I've seen too many "subtle" ones let slide already, anyone who has felt the need to vocalize it once just to get it out has already done it. Doing it again and again is beyond enough, and that's a few here.
lol honestly f*** right off - I'm not staying in a forum that "extolls" these (pathetic) virtues"...

And I very much think your opinion is in the minority - but doubt anybody will step up and agree with me. These days the lone voice is the loudest....what a joke

This song scares the crap out of you, right? Way too confronting lmao!

Last edited:

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
lol honestly f*** right off - I'm not staying in a forum that "extolls" these (pathetic) virtues"...

And I very much think your opinion is in the minority - but doubt anybody will step up and agree with me. These days the lone voice is the loudest....what a joke

What a pair of sentences to believe in unison, to just hold in your heart that you're right and most people agree with you while expecting no evidence because... people think it's risky to "step up" and support popular opinions(?) and then complain about lone, loud voices....

I'm not trying to post a full beatdown and get it deleted but this is a public facing discussion board for all genders and most ages, not your personal locker room or trusted friend group. Just like how you might keep that to yourself at work, at the mall, on the bus, etc. (and I hope you would) this isn't an awesome place to unpack your personal tastes on the matter. People who relate might not really love that but they deserve a place to talk hockey, hell I'm a straight man with eyeballs and every time this shit comes up I just feel bad for her as a professional.

It's 2023, there are available avenues to living a life as a sex symbol if that's what you want to do. She's dedicating herself to a career and a craft and seems devoted and passionate about it, so maybe meet her halfway on the respect thing. She learned a hell of a lot about this sport for us to be more than a pretty face, it's time to learn to appreciate that and treat her like a human.

Last edited:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself.

alphabetical

May 8, 2013

I think 4chan might be a better community for you. It better accomodates the angry incel crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad