GDT: G20 - CAR @ MIN - Exes at the X - 1:00PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
People have been asking that of Brodin for nearly a decade. It's just not something that comes naturally to him. He just doesn't think the game that way.
I know. I didn’t say I expected it, I would just like it

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Dubnyk really made that unreal save in the first game vs. NSH and then just decided “yeah I’m not gonna do anything the rest of the year”

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Bout time that we see some of what the Iowa goalies have to offer. What have we got to lose?

Reactions: AJ Thelen

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
It’s funny, just looking at how solid our defense has been the last few games, with an average goalie this is probably one of those situations where we’re talking about a shutout streak. Carter’s goal in LA was maybe the only one I can think for that wasn’t stoppable.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
That's about as wrong as it gets. You can't evaluate anything when you have terrible goaltending. Everything changes when a team/player knows they can't trust their goalie to do anything.

Guerin said he's keeping a close eye on the goalies in Iowa, we'll probably see one or both up here next season.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Guerin said he's keeping a close eye on the goalies in Iowa, we'll probably see one or both up here next season.
Don't really care what Guerin says. Until he actually does something to show that he has a clue, I'm going to assume that he's part of the problem.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Fiala’s toolkit is overflowing. Maybe the most exciting part of our future this year has been how he’s started to play good hockey lately. Small sample size, but if he can stick with it we’re on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad