GDT: G2, R1| Blues @ Wild| 8:30pm| ESPN, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
We're in good shape headed home for the next two. You hopefully get Scandella, Leddy and Borts back in quick succession and get back to full strength on D and if not all three then at least 2 of 3. That should be enough to tilt the ice more in our favor.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Go back to smothering their only scorer.
Get better officiating.
Make big saves at key spots.
Get healthy.

They won't win a game in our barn this series.

Go Blues

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
I am honestly proud of the boys for not getting cheap in the final minutes there. I am sure their was an urge for someone to go after Spurgeon late in this game but the boys remained composed. That is why we are going to win this series.
Me too. I don’t like dirty hockey and i don’t love all the calls for gooning it up. This team has enough skill to win without being cheap

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Blues now have Home Ice advantage in a best of 5. Blues had a good game besides a few PK breakdowns and a fluke goal.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I am honestly proud of the boys for not getting cheap in the final minutes there. I am sure their was an urge for someone to go after Spurgeon late in this game but the boys remained composed. That is why we are going to win this series.
Teams that goon it up late when they are losing are mentally weak teams and never legitimate cup contenders.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I’ve not been impressed with Toropchenko or Walker this series. I think Toropchenko probably stays in because of his size. Walker is looking very small out there.

I’d put Joshua in as we could use his physicality, especially with Bortz going down.

If Leddy and Scandella are close to returning, we should be okay. But we definitely need them back. Hopefully they can provide a boost in game 3.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
I have yet to see anything from the Wild other than Flower that I fear. Their success is coming from the zebras. If the Blues can stay out of the box and not give the Mild anything, this is over in 6.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I have yet to see anything from the Wild other than Flower that I fear. Their success is coming from the zebras. If the Blues can stay out of the box and not give the Mild anything, this is over in 6.
Every home game they lose just speeds up their exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad