GDT: G2, R1| Blues @ Wild| 8:30pm| ESPN, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Be sure to watch how the team and fans react after they win, it is going to be like they won the cup 100%.

the next time they see them they will be trying to fight off being eliminated. this is their cup.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Get Leddy back, maybe Scandella too come home and take care of business. The Wild showed me nothing tonight that actually has me worried. They were opportunistic for sure but they aren't going to get unfortunate stick breaks and favorable officiating all series.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
wild needed this more than us, wild got some good bounces and calls, and bottom of our d got exposed. really hope leddy and scandella (and borts) get back soon.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Get Leddy back, maybe Scandella too come home and take care of business. The Wild showed me nothing tonight that actually has me worried. They were opportunistic for sure but they aren't going to get unfortunate stick breaks and favorable officiating all series.
the stick breaks yeah i agree but IDK but the officiating man. cannot predict what they will do. hopefully it was just home cookin for em but the 1st 2 games has been totally lopsided officiating when the games been close.

• Haha
Reactions: Avsavsavsavsavs

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
One thing credit where it’s due, Fleury was worth the price of admission tonight! That save on Schenn on the PP was the game saving moment.

I think if the Blues got that and get it to 4-3 we really could’ve completed the comeback

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
One thing credit where it’s due, Fleury was worth the price of admission tonight! That save on Schenn on the PP was the game saving moment.

I think if the Blues got that and get it to 4-3 we really could’ve completed the comeback
Hes outplayed Husso for sure but this is a winnable game if the officials didnt literally makeup calls 100ft away to get them a 2 goal lead.

The 2nd call on Faulk is so weak too especially when they've let things like knee on knee hits go.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015

he has been great but the zebras have their fingers in everything

Oh man I forgot about Bortz. I mean I hope he is able to return but honestly I am more concerned about his vision. I don't like where he got hit.
this ^

Reactions: mk80

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
the stick breaks yeah i agree but IDK but the officiating man. cannot predict what they will do. hopefully it was just home cookin for em but the 1st 2 games has been totally lopsided officiating when the games been close.

It is always like this in the 1st round, every year. The home teams in games 1-4 get a little bit of home cooking on the officiating side of things especially if things aren't going their way 5 on 5. Then the refs usually start to put the whistles away around game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad