GDT: G19 - ARZ @ MIN - Home Again - 7:00PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It was kind of sneaky.
It was a great play by Stepan but that doesn't change the fact that it was a fluttering puck going straight at Dubnyk's glove and he still wasn't quick enough to catch it. An NHL goalie needs to make that play rather easily.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hartman(thought his penalty was bogus), Ek line, Koivu line, ...all vg. Staal and Donato had their moments, also. Rask isn't bad as a 4th line C, but isn't good.

D was good, as usual. Thought Spurgeon was really good, and Dumba looked strangely solid on the back end. Brodin's babysitter?

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Hartman(thought his penalty was bogus), Ek line, Koivu line, ...all vg. Staal and Donato had their moments, also. Rask isn't bad as a 4th line C, but isn't good.

D was good, as usual. Thought Spurgeon was really good, and Dumba looked strangely solid on the back end. Brodin's babysitter?

Dumba has been fine in his own zone this season but where he’s getting in trouble is in the neutral zone. He’s constantly getting stuck in no man’s land on the break.

Love em and it’ll improve as he plays.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Notice how i went out of my way to not mention Brodin's awesomeness so i'd appear to be even handed?:naughty:

Oh, and i now agree with you on Dubnyk...both goals were not good.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
doobs terrible on both goals. fiala starting to look like the real deal. im so glad zucker wasn't injured by that skate , anybody think that was intentional? brodin was great. kunin deserved the #1 star of the game for that goal crease save.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
doobs terrible on both goals. fiala starting to look like the real deal. im so glad zucker wasn't injured by that skate , anybody think that was intentional? brodin was great. kunin deserved the #1 star of the game for that goal crease save.
Not even a little.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
You think it's easy generating the content Russo does?

geez

should have used this song / nickname though

also why isn't flailing your legs at the puck trying to redirect it into the net a "kicking motion"? Coyotes crew didn't mention it but it seems weird.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
You think it's easy generating the content Russo does?

geez

should have used this song / nickname though

also why isn't flailing your legs at the puck trying to redirect it into the net a "kicking motion"? Coyotes crew didn't mention it but it seems weird.

I do not think that writing gamers every other day is easy, especially for this year's Minnesota Wild.

I do think that not starting them off like slashfiction from a shady newsgroup circa 1995 is relatively easy.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
If this country had any sort of functional justice system he would be in jail.

Just read the rest of the article, in all seriousness he somehow doesn't mention the fact that the only reason the Coyotes had a chance to tie the game was because of Dubnyk.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Just read the rest of the article, in all seriousness he somehow doesn't mention the fact that the only reason the Coyotes had a chance to tie the game was because of Dubnyk.
It is kind of funny, but this particular game had enough positive storylines to skip the "oh, and Dubnyk sucked" note. Plenty of opportunities to write that one going forward, I think.

Reactions: Dee Oh Cee

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
On this same train of thought. It's becoming painfully obvious that the TV crew is under strict instructions to not only try their best to ignore any mistakes that Dubnyk makes, but to also go out of their way to find anything positive at all that he may have done. Greenlay was doing the same for Parise last night as well.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
On this same train of thought. It's becoming painfully obvious that the TV crew is under strict instructions to not only try their best to ignore any mistakes that Dubnyk makes, but to also go out of their way to find anything positive at all that he may have done. Greenlay was doing the same for Parise last night as well.
Come on 2P. You jump all over people when they make unsubstantiated claims like this.

Why would they do this? What's the gain?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan

Greenlay was twisting himself into some sort of extremely elaborate pretzel trying to describe how the 2nd goal got through.

Reactions: 2Pair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad