GDT: G17 | Wild @ Ducks

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Terry has gone a bit cold again. Steel has been scoring after being benched. I think Terry needs another one out.

You could if you thought there was something psychological going on, but honestly, Terry and the kids are the ones who are playing with energy. Getzlaf’s seniority as captain may help him avoid the fate, but with the exception of Ricky and Hampus, all the veterans need some time in the press box to decide whether they want to play hockey here or not. If they don’t, ship them out

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
This is an up and down year. We will see good stretches and bad ones. Pretty normal for a team in that status.

Btw, little bit off topic but I do not understand why Sam Carrick never became a bottom 6 fixture.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
This is an up and down year. We will see good stretches and bad ones. Pretty normal for a team in that status.

Btw, little bit off topic but I do not understand why Sam Carrick never became a bottom 6 fixture.
he's a gulls legend

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Yeah shame on us wanting to watch our team and young players try to be successful.
This is quite the disconnected response from what he said...

The guy said for anyone thinking this was a playoff team this game served as a reality check.

Somehow you turned that into shame on people for wanting the team to be successful?

Wanting the team and players to be successful does not equate to meaning the team is actually a playoff calibre team. Just cause I want to be Ryan Reynolds and be married to Blake lively doesn't mean I am.

Reactions: Terry Yake

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
All I gotta say is imagine this season without Gibson....literally would be unwatchable and we prob would have like 1-2 wins MAX

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Ducks owe me a new TV remote after that performance. I got nothing else now sorry....

Reactions: Kalv

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
And that's why some of us wanted to trade those two last season when they actually had some value.
Or we could have just never signed the contracts in the first place. Especially the Henrique one, which we knew was gonna suck the day it was signed

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Feeling very apathetic right now.

The team sucks. Gibson is covering up a lot of warts, especially on the offense.
I'm not being reactive either. You can't be a playoff team when you can't consistently score more then 2 goals a game and this team has not shown the ability to do that.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
The tank squad is doing a lot of premature celebrating in this thread. The Ducks are coming off a long stretch of very good hockey and I wouldn't just assume that last night's game is what the team really is, as attractive as that may be to some of you.
I'm not in the tank squad anymore. I wanted to trade those two last season and now I just don't think they're very good at all. I'm actually pretty excited with our young guys and think next year is going to be a breakout year for us. Wouldn't mind going shipping in free agency next season to fill some holes.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Comtois continues to grow offensively. Seeing him try some new stuff lately. Very happy with his progression this season.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
They haven’t been able to score goals for a while now, but we have definitely reached the bottom of the curve now it feels like. Would be hard for things to get worse than being dead last offensively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad