GDT: G16 - MIN @ SJS - Lizard vs Shark - 9:30PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Probably could've used those 5 minutes at even strength.
To be honest, I think those five minutes helped them score the 5th goal. Killing that major along with the 5 on 3 was a huge momentum boost. You could see it the further they got into that major...guys were starting to throw themselves in front of the puck. Dubs made the saves. Their energy started rising. They started to believe they could tie it up.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
To be honest, I think those five minutes helped them score the 5th goal. Killing that major along with the 5 on 3 was a huge momentum boost. You could see it the further they got into that major...guys were starting to throw themselves in front of the puck. Dubs made the saves. Their energy started rising.

I won't push back too much on that, but I also think that scoring 2 goals and cutting the lead to 2 was quite a momentum boost as well.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I really hate hearing things like

"We just need to do that for a full 60"
"If we had played in the first like we did in the third we would have won"
"After the first period they won the game 5-2"

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wild lost... damn...
upload_2019-11-8_0-26-17.png

Hey, that picture makes me feel better! :D

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I can't believe Parise didn't lift the puck. Take notes from Kunin old man.

How come a player with his experience doesn't know how to elevate the puck? Absolutely nothing works for him right now, I feel bad for the guy.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm so glad Walz wasn't calling this game. I would have turned it off after the 1st.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Ok last thing then I really have to finish this assignment.
I think our mod has the fastest car of all the mods on this forum.
So if we ever feel bad about our team, we can have TaLoN challenge them to a street race.
They may not eat puck rubber, but they'll eat tire rubber ha!

God I'm so random.

Good night all.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Those streams running down into Lake Superior do all tend to look the same after a while.
Yeah, but only one is badass enough to go right under a bridge on the highway...

Here's what it looks like from below - as you can see, you can't take a picture of these falls completely, you have to take a shot of the top portion from the bridge separate.
Cross_River_Falls_For_Attractions.jpg

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
I was at work so I only got to catch the third period. If we are going to be bad it looks like we are at least scrappy bad. Better that than the decade plus of sad sack hockey that Oilers fans had to watch. If the team continues to bring it, even if they don't have the talent to compete for a few years, they will be back faster than the teams that completely lost their way.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
A shark was all over the lizard with a couple of minutes left, but the refs ignored it, and Bruce was furious. Again we fell victim to poor officiating.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Ok last thing then I really have to finish this assignment.
I think our mod has the fastest car of all the mods on this forum.
So if we ever feel bad about our team, we can have TaLoN challenge them to a street race.
They may not eat puck rubber, but they'll eat tire rubber ha!

God I'm so random.

Good night all.
You and me both. I've been putting mine off so well thus far... Project due in 11 hours for my capstone course... haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad