GDT: G16 - MIN @ SJS - Lizard vs Shark - 9:30PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Dude, you can't imagine the culture shock! This was back before the internet and cell phones! The people out there had only seen people of color on television! They acted like I was arriving out of South Central LA coming from South Minneapolis. (which in those days might as well have been Bloomington or Richfield, you couldn't tell the difference)

Haha I just picture that scene from blazing saddles where Bart shows up in gucci clothing on his horse. Style!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Man Parise didn't even shoot that puck, he just placed it next to Jones' pad so he could try to jam it in.

Reactions: Mookie Blaylock

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Where the @#$% was this earlier in the game? They showed that they can shoot with urgency. So why wait till it's too late?

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Haha that guy with the thumbs up.
That face and everything sums up this game, and probably our season.

Can someone gif that?
I don't computer well

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Where the @#$% was this earlier in the game? They showed that they can shoot with urgency. So why wait till it's too late?

Because we aren't skilled enough to score unless we're giving that level of effort with that level of urgency and human's aren't designed to perform at that level consistently

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Where was it earlier in the game? On the bench. You think Bruce is going to let Greenway-Ek-Kunin play big minutes? This is the WILD we're talking about here...

Reactions: Digitalbooya

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Well that was a party, but at the end of the day, no matter how hard both teams tried, someone had to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad