GDT: G15: Wild at Sharks - 9:30 pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That’s probably how I would set it up too. Maybe Greenway on the 2nd line for Boldy.

I'd be looking at Greenway to help with offense on a more defensive, grinding line. He's not really a goal scoring threat and most of his offense generation comes from making the simple, effective cycle plays down low. Boldy would work better with Fiala in terms of allowing for more creative offensive play.

Not really sure who's going to complete that third line. Maybe Hartman or Foligno on the right side. Center is a wild card. We'll probably have to find a 3C this summer. I wonder if Dewar can make a play for a bottom 6 center position as soon as next season.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy - JEEK - Fiala
Kaprizov - Rossi - Zuccarello
Greenway - Sturm - Foligno
Parise - Rask - Hartman

That's how I'd set it up barring any major trades or acquisitions.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Why is Parise with Kaprizov and Zuccarello on the PP? If you're going to mess with the normal lines don't put your worst player with two of your best.

Reactions: Betelgeuse

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Kahkonen is making the stops but feels like he is never ending the play. Not sure I would call them all rebounds but feels like he has a lot of puck contact with very few freezes.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Might be time to try letting Hartman play with some actual skill players

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Might be time to try letting Hartman play with some actual skill players

You going to put him at center between Kaprizov and Zuccarello or swap him with Greenway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad