GDT: G15: Wild at Sharks - 9:30 pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
This game is a product of finally having every line clicking and guys elevating their games.

Greenway ek Fiala line didn't score but they had some solid chances. Couple of bad shifts for sure.

Let's talk about guys like Rask i mean who woulda known he'd be the one clicking in as our top center? Happy for him but you aren't getting another 4m a year deal damnit lol.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I would have to go back and watch the play and haven't had a chance, but been thinking about it here at work. I know Fiala lost a battle on the half wall and then the outlet pass hit Burns at the blue line.. was he that far out of the play and exiting the zone, or did the Sharks have possession for a bit and then feed it up. I feel like it was a bang-bang play but keep thinking about if that was the case, what was Burns doing so far up.
Burns started the breakout in the sharks zone and immediately went up ice, when it looked like the Wild had broken it up, the Wild D stopped skating back but it got fed over to Burns in full flight and his reach beat out Brodin’s. Essentially just a perfect timing play where Burns was full committed to offense in what was a 50/50 chance for the Wild to force a turnover going the other way in the neutral zone.

Reactions: StateofCelly

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Holy cow Zooks is back! I'm happy for him and for you guys. He is a terrific teammate.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredrikstad

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
There was an ES shift last night, I think it was in the 2nd period, where the Wild did this high cycle near the blue line for what seemed like about 30 seconds. The movement and confusion that it caused was beautiful. Why can't this team do the same thing on the PP? Right now it's so bloody stagnant and easy to defend. Why not have guys move around more?

Reactions: GuerinUp

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
oh God, dont get @Webster started :rolleyes:

I don't believe in those anyway. Zucc almost got killed by a puck back in 2015, but fought his way back to the league. Was nominated for the masterton in 16 but Jaromir Jagr won it just because he's old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->