GDT: G14: Wild at Ducks - 8pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Bob Murray likes "tough" players that can't play hockey.
I've seen Deslauriers fight he's a tough customer but outside that he's never been good at the actual playing hockey part.

This Jones fella seems to have a temper. Yells like a teenager.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Bonino, MarJo, Bjugstad, and Parise. Throw a blanket over them. They are all bad.

Three of those players are okay if you play them in the right role. One of them can't play hockey anymore.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
There are a few horses in that race.
There are a lot, but 11 is out front. I just really want to see it happen. I'm really surprised that Russo hasn't started the talk about him playing through some kind of injury

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Three of those players are okay if you play them in the right role. One of them can't play hockey anymore.

They are all okay if they play pressbox. Where have MarJo and Bjugstad been okay? None of Parise, MarJo, or Bjugstad belong on the PK or PP. None of them can make a pass, catch a pass, play with speed, or hit the net.

Bonino can at win a FO and can play not awful on the PK. That separates him slightly from the rest of the bad FWDs.

Reactions: Al Lagoon

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Zucc's wrist is obviously fixed...nice goal
Great to read, but still a small zample size. Let's hope he can build on this start, and consistent be the player we both know he can be. I will not be surprised, if Kaprizov and him, can work very well together.

Reactions: Webster

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Zucc's wrist is obviously fixed...nice goal.
Now he should take the role as Kaprizov's mentor and share some of his skills.

That was a very nasty snipe by Zooks. Has he been playing with a broken arm for over a year? Nice to see one of the good guys back and 3 points in 3 games is a good start!

Reactions: fredrikstad

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
That was a very nasty snipe by Zooks. Has he been playing with a broken arm for over a year? Nice to see one of the good guys back and 3 points in 3 games is a good start!

And nice to see a NYR fan stop by :)

Yes broke his arm back in Feb-19, in his very first game for the Stars. Then had some wrist problems. But it's obviously fixed now with that kind of shooting accuracy. The good old Rangers Zucc is back.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
And nice to see a NYR fan stop by :)

Yes broke his arm back in Feb-19, in his very first game for the Stars. Then had some wrist problems. But it's obviously fixed now with that kind of shooting accuracy. The good old Rangers Zucc is back.
Nice to hear he is healthy again. He is one of sports good guys so I will always wish him the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad