GDT: G12 summit: Caps @ Devs - 7:08pm EST

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Deploy zee Turtle!

angry-barry-trotz.jpg

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Bruh, top 2 LD down. Having HHA, AA, and LJ on the left side is going to be awful.

I'm not gonna lie, its the veteran players who I didn't expect to struggle, who are struggling this year. The young guys are delivering on their end of the deal for the most part I feel like, no?
Feel like it's been that way for a few years. Minus the goalies, the young guys and depth have been more then enough for a SC team the last 4 or 5 years. The core have just struggled to show up as needed.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
If NAK is going to play like this, he has to stay. Guy is literally modeling the effort level for success
Generally agree, but my concern is whether he would maintain this level of effort for any significant stretch. NAK must sense this could be his last best opportunity to make it in the NHL, at least with the Caps. He passed thru waivers to be sent down which is a good indication of interest around the league (tho' now teams may be looking at adding someone to fill in for an injured player). I'm happy he's doing well tonight and is certainly providing a spark and effort that this team can use.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Chuckie > Kuemper....right now at least.

Malenstyn is a beast...love that fourth line, keep it together.

Send Phillips down and give someone like Frank a chance.

I thought LuJo was OK.

Ovi needs to find some energy. Looks lethargic. I get it , he is 38 but he needs to get his shit together in terms of being able to hit the broad side of a barn.

NAK looked great....I was wrong, what's new?

Love Oshie but I'm getting worried now about where his game is headed. Hands are there but his legs and timing don't seem to be.

Anyhoo....nice win for the good guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad