GDT: G11 - Meow meows vs Ovi Goals - 7:38pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Not even 6 min for Hendrix Lap. What exactly is the point that he's playing with the Caps? HL should be in Hershey getting at least 15 mins a game.
The point is that he's their best available center until Dowd returns, far as I can tell, and the one most likely to benefit from seeing the limited minutes.

If he were creating more it would be more of an issue but right now he's making his AHL to NHL transition and probably a little overwhelmed. Like Phillips, right now he's making some good touches and battling but he's not creating enough that can be capitalized on or staying ahead of the play.

I'm usually not a limited minutes guy but when your other centers are CMM, Strome, and Kuznetsov's boom bust potential it's probably okay to slow roll it a little.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Everything is fine.

main-qimg-8ba3917915169c5a484a6a1ab7b4b291

Last edited:
Reactions: troyerlaw

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Didn't like 3 of the 4 that got by him.
They can keep giving him most of the starts to see if he plays himself into form.

Or they can start giving Lindgren every other start and see if it motivates Kuemper to get his head in the game?

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
He's got everything he wants. Ice level tickets to every Caps game and a ridiculous contract to fuel his hobbies.
I don't know why I let myself hope that Carberry could make him happy and he'd start trying again. That play in the third where he was in on a rush, got off a weak shot, and the goalie gave up a weak rebound right to where he was heading... but he'd already broken off to head back to the bench... that physically hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad